bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Wilcox may end up surprising alot of people. Has a ton of athletic ability and is reportedly bright. Wasnt overhwlmed at all when GSU played at Georgia this past year. Showed well all Senior Bowl week too.

Actually his grades were so bad in HS he couldn't get into Georgia

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Or people who aren't sunshine pumpers expressing their opinions. Works both ways sir.

Right.

Knock yourself out.

I'm so terribly sorry I like that we are making the offense better.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am going to be even happier tomorrow when we take Stephan Taylor to make the offense younger, stronger and better yet again.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right.

Knock yourself out.

I'm so terribly sorry I like that we are making the offense better.

We have as talented a QB/RB/2 WR/TE combo as anyone in the league. It means crap if people keep slugging Romo in the mouth. Frederick helps some, much more help needed. Williams does one thing really well, runs a fly route. I hope Romo has time to get him the ball. I imagine we are going to have a lot of 3rd and longs once again.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theebs Have we reached for any pick in this draft. Have we addressed all of out immediate needs?

Impossible to fill all needs.

Reached on Escobar because sf was going to take him if we didn't and we wanted him.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am going to be even happier tomorrow when we take Stephan Taylor to make the offense younger, stronger and better yet again.

we finally agree today. Him or Jonathan Franklin would be a win.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I wasnt talking about IQ smart, was talking about football field smart. His coaches there absolutely love him.

Right Because you always hear coaches saying. My kid is not that great. Needs to work on a lot of areas

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Impossible to fill all needs.

Reached on Escobar because sf was going to take him if we didn't and we wanted him.

I don't think we necessarily reached with Escobar.

Rob Gronkowski was a 2nd round pick and Jimmy Graham was a 3rd round pick with only 1 year of experience in college football.

He compares favorably to them.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Wilcox = raw but incredibly talented kid. The dreaded "p" word (potential).
Williams = great deep threat. Not a talented route runner IMO. Want to see him catch in traffic better as well.
Escobar = extremely talented pass catching TE. Protects us from a slowing-down Witten.
Frederick = big, strong center. Struggles in space.

All 4 good players.

The problem is we have awful Guards, an aging defensive line, and no real talent at RB besides Murray. We have made some luxury picks today.

Top Bottom