Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What are you still doing here, Jacko? I told you to Jackoff.

There are currently 989 users online. 86 members and 903 guests
Most users ever online was 993, Today at 10:20 PM.

You see, it's this attitude that keeps people from signing up; 86 members and 903 guests. You should be more welcoming and tolerant fag.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“I always wanted to play safety,” Wilcox said. Some of my favorite players were at the safety position. I grew up watching the Cowboys and they had Darren [Woodson], and it’s just a blessing to actually put that star on the side of my helmet.”

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
just once I'd like to hear a prospect tell Jerry not to draft him

"I'd like no part of your fucked up organization, sir. But thank you for your interest."

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Who gives a shit if we get Clabo or Winston? They're one-year quick fixes at most. Whoopdeedoo.

That is my point BB. If you look at the whole line. Little has been upgraded. A TE and a WR means nothing with Romo injured and on his ass. The RT position is terrible. They have had the chance to upgrade the line the last couple of years with young players, but they refuse to fix it.

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Love the draft so far. Get stepfan tomorrow and sign winson/clabo and we are a much improved team.

Escobar and williams can add a great element to this team for years to come. Looks like austin is out next year

Top Bottom