cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I’ve been told the Dallas Cowboys have Jonathan Cooper/G/North Carolina as one of their top first round targets and are looking at Stepfan Taylor/RB/Stanford in round three.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=6884

keep posting Mid, you have great sources. Reminds of another board I used to go to.

let me ask you something, and this will tell me if you are a true fan or not..What's your take on Jerry Jones? and your answer better be "he's amazing and solely responsible for 3 Super Bowls" or else!

Reaction score
@Gil_Brandt: Going to drop Jarvis Jones out of first round. Not sure he's a first-round talent. #NFLDraft #Suckitdbair

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

would be nice to land Taylor in the 3rd. btw, I think they read this site, because I put him there months ago.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
More Stretch Smith stuff, this time not his opinion... He says he knows we really like Tyler Eifert.

How many people would you kill if we drafted him in the first? If any.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We had Ingram way up there on the draft board that year.

We are taking a rb in the first four rounds for sure. The main goal of this offseason should be to build a running game, which means lineman and another every down type back. Hopefully we get a back better than Murray.

Lacy Rd 1

has been my wild card all year

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
More Stretch Smith stuff, this time not his opinion... He says he knows we really like Tyler Eifert.

How many people would you kill if we drafted him in the first? If any.

I'd t-bone a school bus full of elementary kids with a stolen dump truck.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
@Gil_Brandt: Going to drop Jarvis Jones out of first round. Not sure he's a first-round talent. #NFLDraft #Suckitdbair

I really like Jarvis Jones.. don't see how he's gonna fall out of the first but stranger things have happened.

I'd take him at 18 but I'd stick my dick in a donkey's ass if we were able to get him in the 2nd. #teamplayer

Top Bottom