SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Anyone catch that farce of an ending in Wisconsin - Ariz. St.

Yes.
And being a Texas Tech fan,even I have to admit there was some home cookin going on at Lubbock on Thursday.
TCU took it in the shorts from bad calls several times at key points.
Horrible fucking officiating.

Reaction score
Yeah I was in Lubbock. That was the worst officiating I've ever seen. They couldn't stop throwing flags for non-penalties. TCU didn't have an offense, but they looked worse than they were cause of the refs.

Was cheering for TCU but by the end I was booing refs when they reviewed that Tech fumble after they had run a play. They were bad for both sides. Made the game unwatchable.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm sure the Cowboys have prepared him for crushing defeats. Though that was an all-timer today.

How about your Trojans tonight? Good job letting Baylor move up. :thumbsup

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Amazing the difference letting Kiffin go has made. I'm hoping for a similar transformation with the Cowboys soon.

Something that impressed me tonight: USC is limited by sanctions to 75 scholarship players and with injuries and transfers, they are closer to 50 scholarship players right now. They only played 13 total players on defense tonight and 1 of the 2 subs only played one snap. That means the 11 starters pretty much went the whole way against one of the most physical offenses in college football.
DE's Devon Kennard and JR Tavai (my son's high school teammate)
DT's George Uko and Leonard Williams
LB's Hayes Pullard and Anthony Sarao
CB's Josh Shaw and Kevon Seymour
S's Dion Bailey, Su'a Cravens, and Demetruis Wright

A lot of the same guys from Monte Kiffin's historically bad Trojan defense from 2012. Again, amazing what a coaching change can do for a team.

Top Bottom