Reaction score
Giants take Streeter despite WR being one of their strengths. They must have really liked him.

I want to say thank you to the 80% of you who did everything possible to help us complete this mock. GM's communicated via PM's, twitter, and texting and it was greatly appreciated.

We had 3 non-Cowboy fans who represented their teams well..BangersandMash, Titanium, and Steelcurtain. Bangers has been here for awhile but the other 2 joined to rep their teams. Thanks to them.

Midswat will follow up with the grading system and when it is due. Personally, I am going to go throw my laptop in the pool and resist computers in the future like I'm John Connor. See you when I see you.

Reaction score
Todd McShay Iniviational GM Explanations

The draft is over. Now what?

Well, to wrap all this up, we're going to ask that all the GM's grade their fellow General Managers. But before we do that, this thread will serve as an opportunity for you to explain your draft.

Outline what picks you had going into the draft, what trades you made, what prompted those trades, and your selections. Where did you see your most glaring needs? We're you able to fill that OLB need you had, or could you not pass on a player that dropped to you surprisingly. Even if a pick or two of yours was automatically selected due to your unavailability, put a Jerry Jones-esque spin on it on why the fans should buy in.

We'll give it a few days (say Thursday, 2pm est) for the participating General Managers to sell their drafts to the fans, and then we'll ask that everyone grade each others draft.

Thank you for your participation.

Edit: Lets not use this thread to argue or discuss other GM's explanations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pick 16--Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama--With what was left on the board at the time he was value and filled a position of need. If DeCastro had been there he would have been the pick, possibly Martin as well, but had that scenario played out the other OLBs I had targeted...Perry and Curry...would be off the board in the 2nd we I came up again. Upshaw is going to be a very good player and helps a D that really does not have a top pass rusher.

Pick 47--Kelechi Osemele, G/T, Iowa State--Again...another value and fills a need. I think he will end up inside, but could see time at RT. He can compete right away and with Ducasse underperforming a versatile guy like Osemele was needed. I considered WR, RB, DT, and had thought about pairing Fleener with Keller. I did not want to reach though to fill the spot so I stuck with value.

Pick 78--George Iloka, FS, Boise State--This is my favorite pick of the draft. He fills a huge need and is a pet cat of mine. I did look at WR and RB, but none of them were better players or value than Iloka. He steps right in and helps tremendously against a team like the Pats with those TEs.

Pick 108--Harrison Smith, SS, Notre Dame--Considered skill position players again, but value dictated the pick. The Jets safety play was bad last year, so I have no problem spending 2 premium picks on the position. I was hoping that Cousins or Toon would be there with this pick, but was actually surprised to still see Smith there. Quite a few teams need safety help, so I really thought he would go higher.

Overall...I would have liked to address offensive skill position, but I did not want to leave better players on the board to fill those spots. I felt good in that I usually had 4-5 players in mind with each pick and one of them would always be there. This was value and need...I really love my draft. Makes it even better when you can get some pet cats...which Iloka and Smith are for me. I did see some massive reaches during the draft, but overall it was pretty good.

Props for running it...it is a pain in the ass, I've done these quite a few times before, so it does take time and is mind numbing.

Also...for the grading...a suggestion would be to group the players together by team, makes it much easier to grade. If there are already, just point me in that direction.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

First round

27) Fletcher Cox, DE/DT, Mississippi State - With the departure of Albert Haynesworth we needed to add a DT and found a great player in Fletcher. We felt he was the best player available at this junture.Cox has a nice combination of speed and playmaking ability.He has the power to push linemen back and get them off balance along with the speed to shoot by them and get to the quarterback. Very pleased with this pick.

31) Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois- listed as a DE/OLB and can play both positions for our team. He has the size that our coaching staff likes out of rush linebackers. He's extremely fast and can get upfield in a hurry. Just needs a little work shedding blocks. Played very well againt the Wisconsin offensive line and we all know how good they are.

Second round

33) Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska - Traded 48 and 63 to get him and was worth it because he was a top 25 pick. He's a little undersized but is well built and is very good in press man and zone coverages. Very smart and won't make a lot of mental mistakes. Also jams receivers at the line of scrimmage knocking them off their routes. Will definitely be a starter for us.

Third round

94) Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa - We had another guy rated higher than him but was drafted. Still very pleased with drafting Marvin. He was projected to go anywhere's from the second to third round. A very underrated prospect. At 6-4 216 he's just what our offense needs. He didn't get the great production a lot of scouts would like to see but Iowa wasn't a good passing team. His production will show here in New England. McNutt has deceptive speed, good hands and runs good routes. He is capable of making big plays downfield with his speed or his size. Just what we we're missing here in New England.

Fourth round

126) Andrew Datko, OT, Florida State- was rated 64 and 41 on a couple of experts top 100. Was thrilled to get him here, could be the steal of the draft along with McNutt. We were looking to add a guard here, but wilh Matt Light getting older, we just couldn't pass on Andrew. I think a lot of scouts were shy to draft him because of his past shoulder injury. We looked past that just like we did with Marcus Cannon last year. At 6-6 312 he'll fit in perfectly here.

Overall very pleased with our draft even though we weren't able to land everyone were targeting, but, who does? On a side note I would like to thank cmd and Midswat for running the mock. It's not an easy task. There's a lot of bullshit you have to deal with in running these. I know from last years Melsy with sbk.

As far as GMs who couldn't or didn't participate as much as they should've please note if you participate next year we will be looking for you to be more active and take this a little more seriously like we do. We all have our personal lives to attend to and they're more important than something like this. In the future if you think you can't participate fully then send in a list of players and rank them so if you can't be around it doesn't hold up the draft and make it harder on the guys running it. Thanks for your cooperation.

C

Cr122

I won't say who the winner is until I submit my grades, but I will say there were a few very good drafts.

I was pleased with my own even though I didn't get a few players I was targeting. On the other hand there were some bad drafts as well.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Texans GM:

1) Jarel Worth DT Michigan St- was interested in Poe, but Worthy fits my defense well and will be a much more active, more physical NT than we had last yr.

2) Chandler Jones OLB Syracue- can never have enough pass rushers in the 3-4 from the OLB spot. Backs up Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed. Will be a situational player. Replaces Mario Williams, who left to join the Dallas Cowboys.

3) David Molk, C Michigan- Developmental guy behind Chris Myers, very similar player and fits the style of OL play Texans use. Could also backup at G in this style.

4) Jeff Fuller WR Texas A&M- Big physical kid, alot of talent but underachieved some last year. Fits the offensive scheme well.

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks

Pick #12 - Luke Kuechly, MLB, Boston College - The player I initially targeted here was Melvin Ingram who went 2 picks before to Buffalo. As disappointing as it was to lose him, I was still very happy with who I think is the best MLB prospect in the class and a top 10 talent. The kid is durable, smart and a tackling machine. He averaged 14 tackles a game as a sophmore lol. That's just insane. LB is a huge need for the Seahawks as they only have 1 under contact for next season and getting a good stopping force in the middle is big for them.

Pick #43 - Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall - I tried a few times to trade up to the top of the 2nd because it was looking more and more like Perry was going to slip. He didn't and so my attempts to trade up softened. Tannehill would have been a consideration here, but he went end of the 1st as well. After those 2, Curry was my guy. Relentless pass rusher for multiple seasons and with Seattle finishing 28th in sacks last season, getting pressure on the QB is something sorely needed. This was my favorite pick of the draft for myself.

Pick #76 - Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State - This was a value pick that just happened to fill a need along the lines. I'm not sure he starts day 1, but I think he'll be good enough long term that a valuable swing man like Unger will bump out to Guard to make room for. Having those 2 in the middle will help solidify their OL and keep clear running lanes going for Lynch.

Pick #106 - Josh Robinson, CB, UCF - It would be wrong of me to say I'm not happy to take this player because he's a playmaker in the defensive backfield, a true shut down CB and offers punt return ability as well. If anyone questions his ability to shut down NFL type WR's, go look at his game film from the 2010 Liberty Bowl when he matched up man to man on AJ Green all game. Yeah, that AJ Green. But with Kirk Cousins slipping, he was going to be the pick. I was a little more than frustrated when he was taken ahead of me to be sure. He's the only QB in the draft I liked outside of the consensus top 3. Either way, adding another playmaker to a young guy like Browner in the backfield is a backup plan I'm more than happy to take.

Overall, I was very happy with my selections. I think it keeps an improving Seattle team on the upward swing and helps solidify an already improving defense. I wish I could have landed a QB or a playmaking WR at some point, but the value was never there IMO and I wasn't about to burn a premium pick on a reach that I don't think can beat out anyone on the current roster.

Props to the many Todd McShay's who helped put the thing on. It's a hard game to coordinate and run, especially with so many no shows.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Saints GM here.

1.) Brandon Wheeden, QB, Oklahoma State. Horrible board pick. Will never start for the Saints and is too old to turn around for a 1st round pick in the future.

2.) Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia. The Saints defense is pretty bad, and they need help badly on the defensive line, so I took this DE to add to Cameron Jordan on the edge.

3.) TY Hilton, WR, FIU. Wanted to go CB here, but TY Hilton was too tempting to pass up. Offers a legitimate weapon opposite Marques Colston and could flourish in the Saints offense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you typed up your entire GM explanation, and then watched as you got an endless hourglass, followed by a Program Not Responding message after hitting post. Only to have to restart your browser and lose the post.

~raises hand~

Cythim

Reaction score
Denver Broncos

25. Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin

Center was not the biggest need for Denver, but with Konz on the board at #25 it was a no-brainer to go after him. Konz will be able to start immediately and upgrade the center position, or he can slide over to LG while battling Walton for the starting position. He will solidify the interior offensive line for Denver and make Tebow look better than before.

57. Broncos - Kendall Reyes, DT, UConn

Reyes will be the perfect compliment on Von Miller coming off the edge. Denver struggled to apply pressure up the middle and Reyes will be a key factor in changing that.

88. Broncos - Antonio Allen, S, South Carolina

This draft was light at the safety position but Allen is a good value pick late in the 3rd round. With Brian Dawkins set to retire due to injury safety has become a requirement for Denver to pursue. Denver was able to fill the position without having to reach on a player in an earlier round.

120. Broncos - Ladarius Green, TE, La.-Lafayette

Tebow needs someone to throw to and Green will be the man he can get the ball to quickly. Green adds the ability to play the ball short over the middle and will cause safeties to cheat up, opening up the deep routes that Tebow loves to overthrow.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Sources tell me the Phins will be changing both their offensive and defensive philosophy next season.
New head coach Joe Philbin wants to install the WCO and switch back to the 4-3 on D.
This means the Phins will be in a state of flux,A.K.A. they will probably suck chocolate salty balls.
The Phins need help in a lot of places,and I feel they'll get some low round draft picks the next couple of years,frankly.
I believe they might be players this year for QB and TE in free agency,although there are some slim pickings at both positions.
It's also possible they would jump at one of the many WR's available,but there's good value in the draft as well.

#9-Riley Reiff, T, Iowa-Phins need help on their O-line,and they need it now.RR will start somewhere along that line day one.
Some pundits say he's the best o-lineman in the draft.I don't know about that,but he's certainly one of the best,and has my favorite trait,he's a mean bastard.

#40-Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska-Might be projected as a better fit for the departed 3-4 scheme,but he should be able to hold a spot in any scheme.I saw a lot of this guy simply because I get a lot of Big 12 games in this region.Nebraska changed conferences,but Crick missed a lot of '11 with a torn pec anyway.Crick's another meany with a strong work ethic,good leadership and had Pellini coaching him up.Frankly,though,I just like this guy.

#74-Juron Criner WR Arizona-Not blessed with great speed,but physical and has great hands.Should transition easily from AZ's spread to Philbin's WCO.Another I guy I saw a lot of and really liked.Criner has a lot of upside in the Phins new scheme.

#104-Bernard Pierce, RB, Temple-I wanted to go RB or TE,and was surprised to see Pierce available here.He needs work to get the most out of his abilities,but could be the between the tackles guy the Phins want.He also will need work on his pass catching skills,he just didn't have that many looks in college.Again,another guy I like.A note here:I expect Reggie Bush to have a big year in the West Coast scheme,so Pierce should get the time I think he needs to transition to the pro game.

I'm fairly happy with my mock.
It's solid,but not spectacular.
Had we gone the full 7 rounds,I might have played around with trades in the last 3 rounds,maybe picked up some extras.But that would depend on who was still available,and who somebody else wanted worse than I did.

Reaction score
Bills GM

10. Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina - The Bills are transitioning to a 4-3 defense this coming year, which requires a bit of re-tooling on the defense. First priority is getting pass rushers, and when the Bills are penciling Chris Kelsay as a starter, well... it means you have a hole there. I knew going into the draft that if I sat firm, I'd have my virtual choice of pass rushers, outside of one (Coples). And I liked Melvin Ingram from the start as a 4-3 End. I like him next to Marcel Dareus from last years draft.

41. Chase Minnifield, CB, Virgiina - The Bills top three corners are all overpaid under-performers. It's time for some new blood in the secondary. Especially when you can land a talented and intelligent player like Minnifield. While he doesn't have elite top end speed, he's got good size and is adept at both man and zone schemes. He's a physical corner who will get into his receivers face and battle them within the first five yards, aiding considerably at throwing off timing and getting the receiver off his route. I look for this kid to compete as a nickle corner early on, and then find his playing time increase as the year goes on. Day one starter no later than his second year.

72. Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech - Wide receiver is a need. Stevie Johnson is a free agent, and he and the team are far off with regards to the contract. Look for a franchise tag here. David Nelson is talented, but is skill set is best served for the slot. We needed a big, physical receiver opposite Johnson, and Stephen Hill provides us that. While there are some questions about Hills top end speed, we have no doubt that he has good initial explosion off the line, and more importantly, great hands and body control. With his size, he's able to outjump corners and make plays on the ball. It would not suprise me one bit if he had 8+ touchdowns his rookie year.

105. B.J. Coleman, QB, UT Chattanooga - Ryan Fitzpatrick is the teams starter, no question about that. He just received a sizeable contract extension in October of last year. Unfortunately, his play after receiving the extension suffered. The year ended with him having a somewhat pedestrian 15 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. Of course, he doesn't have the offensive weapons that some of the better QB's benefit from playing with. Still, Fitzpatrick was a bit of a journeyman heading into last year, and it's not guaranteed his play will continue to live up to his contract. So, to hedge our bets, we the Bills thought it wise to invest in a young, but very talented QB in B.J. Coleman. There are questions about the level of competition Coleman faced, but the kid has all the intangibles you look for in a QB - size, smarts, arm, mobility, leadership ability. We firmly believed that under our expertise coaching, Coleman will develop into a fine quarterback able to take over should Fitzpatrick's play regress.

124. Terrell Manning, OLB, NC State - Again, it goes back to the Bills switching back to a 4-3 defensive front. Kelvin Shephard will move to MLB, and Nick Barnett will move to SOLB. That leaves a hole at WOLB, which we believe Terrell Manning can come in and play from the start. Manning is an incredibly athletic LB with great instincts. He's able to diagnose plays quickly and pursue the ball carriers. He has a tendency at times to rely too much on his athleticism, and play reckless, but we believe our coaching staff can correct that. We expect Manning to be our WOLB for the next 5-10 years.

Reaction score
San Diego Chargers

1/18 - Devon Still, DT, Penn St - Arguably the best player on the board at the time whom many have ranked in the top 10. At 6-5 and 310 lbs he's a tough force inside and should step right into the Chargers lineup on opening day. I even hear he may have a little Jerry Sandusky in him, so that should account for something as well.

2/49 - Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin - OG is a huge need for the Chargers and Zeitler fits the bill perfectly. Projected as a mid 2nd rounder and the Chargers war room unanimously decided to sweep him up the moment we were on clock. Zeitler has a large frame with long arms and projects to be one of the better interior lineman in the 2012 draft.

3/79 - Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati - In the third round the Chargers stuck to their board and took the top rated prospect remaining. Pead has good size and speed and has an elusive running style. He should fit right into Norv's offense right away.

4/110 -Trevor Guyton, DE, California - Guyton is a very versatile player who has played every position along the defensive line and OLB. He's a high effort player with a non-stop motor who displays explosiveness and quickness off the line. Chargers had him rated as a 3rd round prospect and was thrilled to take him with our 4th round selection.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1. Justin Blackmon, WR Oklahoma State
Wanted to trade down but since that didn't happen had to take the best player their who also happened to be a position of need. It's been a couple of decades since the Redskins had a consistantly dominant wide receiver so hopefully Blackmon can fill that role.

2. Nick Foles, QB Arizona
Seemingly a reach but he has tons of upside and what sweetens this deal is I managed to move down and gain an extra third round pick. Had this been the 39th pick it would have been disapointing. Now I have a QB to develope and extra picks to continue the momentum gained with last year's draft class.

3. Markelle Martin, S Oklahoma State
Landry is probably gone and the Redskins are short on talent at the position anyway. I took Martin because of his knack for making big plays which is something the secondary lacked last season.

3. LaMichael James, RB Oregon
Afforded myself this luxury because it was essentially an extra pick. Before this draft there was nobody on the Redskins offense that scared anybody, but adding James and Blackmon turns that theory on its head. The head coach himself said his offense didn't have enough playmakers.

4. Tony Bergstrom, OT Utah
I had to be patient with this position and as much as I wanted to take a lineman earlier there was simply no value when my picks came up. I really like Bergstrom's toughness and versatility, and is the type of player that may not make any probowls but will be a durable and consistant right tackle for years to come

4. Jeff Allen, OG Illinois
Thought about a defensive prospect but the line needed an upgraded and one player wouldn't cut it. Like Bergstrom, Allen played LT in college but had a very good showing at the senior bowl playing inside at guard, which is where he will hopefully start in the future.

Overall I'm ok with the players I ended up with. A QB with some upside to develope, some very good to great weapons and some protection for said QB and a playmaker on defense to replace Landry, who didn't make too many plays. The offense desperately needed an infusion of talent and it got it.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2012 Todd McShay - picks by team

AFC EAST
10. Bills - Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
41. Bills - Chase Minnifeld, CB, Virginia
72. Bills - Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
105. Bills - B.J. Coleman, QB, UT Chattanooga
124. Bills (via Ravens in Lee Evans trade) - Terrell Manning, OLB, NC State

9. Dolphins - Riley Reiff, T, Iowa
40. Dolphins - Jared Crick, DE, Nebraska
74. Dolphins - Juron Criner WR Arizona
104. Dolphins - Bernard Pierce, RB, Temple

16. Jets - Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama
47. Jets - Kelechi Osemele G/T, Iowa State
78. Jets - George Iloka, S, Boise State
108. Jets - Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame

27. Patriots (via Saints) - Fletcher Cox, DT, Mississippi State
31. Patriots - Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
33. Patriots (via Buccaneers via Rams) -Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
94. Patriots - Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa
126. Patriots - Andrew Datko, T, Florida State

AFC NORTH
5. Bengals (via Buccaneers trade) - Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
53. Bengals - Amini Silatolu, G, Midwestern State
69. Bengals (via Buccaneers trade) - Josh Norman, CB, Coastal Carolina

2. Browns (via Rams trade) - Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
37. Browns - Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
68. Browns - Jayron Housley CB Virginia Tech
96. Browns (via Rams) - Mitchell Schwartz, T, California
100. Browns - Janzen Jackson, S, McNeese State
118. Browns (via Falcons in Julio Jones trade) - Akiem Hicks, DT, Regina(Canada)

29. Ravens - Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State
61. Ravens - Chris Polk, RB, Washington
92. Ravens - Brandon Brooks, G, Miami(Ohio)

24. Steelers - Mike Adams, T, Ohio State
56. Steelers - Doug Martin, RB, Boise State
87. Steelers - Mike Martin, NT, Michigan
119. Steelers - Mike Harris, CB, Florida State

AFC SOUTH

1. Colts - Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
34. Colts - Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska
65. Colts - Reuben Randle, WR, LSU
97. Colts - Dwight Bentley, CB, Louisiana-Lafayette

7. Jaguars, 5-11 - Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
38. Jaguars - Zach Brown, OLB, North Carolina
71. Jaguars - Joe Adams, WR, Arkansas
101. Jaguars - Kirk Cousins, QB, Michigan State

26. Texans - Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State
58. Texans - Chandler Jones, OLB, Syracuse
89. Texans - David Molk, C, Michigan
121. Texans - Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M

20. Titans - Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
52. Titans - Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana
83. Titans - Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
115. Titans - Donte Paige-Moss, DE, North Carolina

AFC WEST
25. Broncos - Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
57. Broncos - Kendall Reyes, DT, UConn
88. Broncos - Antonio Allen, S, South Carolina
120. Broncos - Ladarius Green, TE, La.-Lafayette

18. Chargers - Devon Still, DT, Penn State University
49. Chargers -Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin
79. Chargers - Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
110. Chargers -Trevor Guyton, DE, California

11. Chiefs - Michael Brockers, DE, LSU
44. Chiefs - Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
75. Chiefs - Sean Spence, OLB, Miami
107. Chiefs - Matt McCants, T, UAB

Raiders had no picks in the first 4 rounds.

NFC EAST
14. Cowboys - David DeCastro, G, Stanford
45. Cowboys - Leonard Johnson, CB, Iowa State
82. Cowboys - Billy Winn, DE, Boise State
113. Cowboys - Josh Chapman, NT, Alabama

15. Eagles - Jonathan Martin, T, Stanford
46. Eagles - Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
51. Eagles (via Cardinals in Kolb trade) - Brandon Washington, G, Miami
77. Eagles - Jonathan Massaquoi, DE, Troy
99. Eagles (via Buccaneers) - DaJohn Harris, DT, USC
114. Eagles - Jamell Flemming, CB, Oklahoma

32. Giants - Dont'a Hightower, MLB, Alabama
64. Giants - Orson Charles, TE, Georgia
95. Giants - Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
127. Giants - Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami

6. Redskins - Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
63. Redskins (via Buccaneers via Patriots) - Nick Foles, QB, Arizona
70. Redskins - Markelle Martin, S Oklahoma State
84. Redskins (via Buccaneers via Bengals trade) - LaMichael James, RB, Oregon
102. Redskins - Tony Bergstrom, OT Utah
116. Redskins (via Buccaneers via Bengals trade) - Jeff Allen, G, Illinois

NFC NORTH
19. Bears - Alshon Jeffery, WR South Carolina
50. Bears - Zebrie Sanders, T, Florida State
73. Bears (via Panthers on Greg Olsen trade) - Senio Kelemete, OG, Washington
80. Bears - Brock Osweiler, QB, Arizona State
111. Bears - Nigel Bradham, OLB, Florida State

23. Lions - Mark Barron, S, Alabama
54. Lions - David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
86. Lions - Will Blackwell, G, LSU
117. Lions - Cliff Harris, CB, Oregon

28. Packers - Nick Perry, OLB, USC
60. Packers - Ben Jones, C, Georgia
91. Packers - Bruce Irvin, OLB, West Virginia
123. Packers - Kheeston Randall, DE, Texas

3. Vikings - Matt Kalil, T, USC
35. Vikings - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
67. Vikings - Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington
98. Vikings - DeVier Posey, WR, Ohio State

NFC SOUTH
17. Buccaneers (via Bengals trade [Raiders]) - Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
22. Buccaneers (via Rams via Browns via Falcons) - Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
39. Buccaneers (via Redskins) - Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
48. Buccaneers (via Patriots via Raiders) - Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia
109. Buccaneers (via Redskins via Raiders) - Josh Kaddu, LB, Oregon

55. Falcons - Bobby Wagner, OLB, Utah State
85. Falcons - Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin

8. Panthers - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
42. Panthers - Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
103. Panthers - Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State

59. Saints - Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State
90. Saints - Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia
122. Saints - T.Y. Hilton, WR, Florida International

NFC WEST
13. Cardinals - Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
81. Cardinals - Shea McClellan, OLB, Boise State
112. Cardinals - Ryan Steed, CB, Furman

30. 49ers - Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
62. 49ers - Ronell Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
93. 49ers - Marcus Fortson, DE, Miami
125. 49ers - Cyrus Gray, RB, Texas A&M

4. Rams (via Browns trade) - Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
21. Rams (via Buccaneers, via Bengals) - Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
36. Rams (via Buccaneers) - Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson
66. Rams - Bobbie Massie, OT, Missippi

12. Seahawks - Luke Kuechly, MLB, Boston College
43. Seahawks - Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
76. Seahawks - Michael Brewster, C, Ohio State
106. Seahawks - Josh Robinson, CB, UCF

Reaction score
Packers Added the most athletic pass Rushers in the draft nick Kerry and Bruce Irvin. and the best center to come along in decades in Ben jones

I also get nick Collins back

Top Bottom