Reaction score
I don't know why so many are eager to sign up. You're all playing for 2nd place...again.

Who ever gave you that ridiculously one sided trade last year hopefully died recently, so I think we all have a shot.

Also, I'll grade you more harshly at the end for no other reason than you don't have an avatar.

Reaction score
When are teams being assigned?

The draft isn't until 2/13, so we have plenty of time. Maybe a week or so before the draft in case people want to work out trades, etc.

We'd like to get some more people to sign up also.

Reaction score
I sent buckup a PM asking if he'd be interested in playing. He said he was thinking about it, but that a picture of my nipples covered in nacho cheese would seal the deal.

After a trip to the store to get some velvetta, as well as playing with my digitcal camera for a little while, I'm happy to say buckup is participating.

The things I do for this "fourth rate" forum.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The draft isn't until 2/13, so we have plenty of time. Maybe a week or so before the draft in case people want to work out trades, etc.

We'd like to get some more people to sign up also.

suggestion, make the draft later than 2/13...make it after the combine sometime, maybe even late March after alot of the free agent moves have been made

buckup

Reaction score
I sent buckup a PM asking if he'd be interested in playing. He said he was thinking about it, but that a picture of my nipples covered in nacho cheese would seal the deal.

After a trip to the store to get some velvetta, as well as playing with my digitcal camera for a little while, I'm happy to say buckup is participating.

The things I do for this "fourth rate" forum.

Happy to participate and am confident I will shit the bed with grace and dignity.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Happy to participate and am confident I will shit the bed with grace and dignity.

You think my good friend Deal would play?

He registered here long enough to tell me to go to hell and then left.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
GM's

ChopBlock
Cr122
Carphalen5150
BoneCrushers#31
Cythim
Sheik
SixisBetter
dbair1967
DoomsdayDefense
never_catch22
peplaw06
superpunk
RockSlamdance
NoShameInMyGame
UVAWahoos
CobraKai
RoyTheHammer
buckup
roro09
BangersandMash - Redskins

We have 20 GM's and that's not counting Midswat or myself.

Also, this will be most likley starting Thursday, February 16th.

If you know anyone who follows the draft and wants to run their favorite team let them know and then send me a PM stating what team they want. Plus, it's always good to have opposing fans (non-trolls) on our forum.

I'm thinking for the Cowboys, we will take the remaining names, minus the admins and mods, and pick from a hat.

10 to 12 more GM's and we can start assigning teams.

Reaction score
10 to 12 more GM's and we can start assigning teams.

There's no way we're going to get that many more GM's.

Last year we couldn't fill out the league, and we just did consensus for the non-assigned teams.

Top Bottom