Status
Not open for further replies.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm with you, he throws 100 times better than Vince Young. And a weak arm?... Wut? I think people are being hopeful.

But the biggest problem with Young was he's a dumbass. Don't think RG3 has that against him either.

Here's a writeup from another site on RGIII.

He uses a side-arm and three-quarters delivery with a low release point that leads to batted balls. Makes his receivers adjust to the ball. Average anticipatory instincts and timing — is late to deliver the ball. Lacks ideal height. Ran a spread-option offense featuring many simple, one-look reads and lateral passes that inflated his statistics. Worked exclusively out of the shotgun. Not an agile, make-you-miss runner — does not make full-speed cuts. Feels pocket ghosts and seeks to vacate prematurely — Too often late to see and feel pressure — takes unnecessary hits and durability could become an issue. Has 31 career fumbles and lost nearly half.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike Doocy ‏@MDoocy
Dez just walked onto the field. Asked him if he'll be able yo play. His answer-"Oh yeah.". We'll see what the trainers/coaches decide

Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus
Just ran into Dez Bryant in the tunnel on the way to the field. Said he felt good wants to play but not his call. Will see soon.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike Doocy ‏@MDoocy
Dez just walked onto the field. Asked him if he'll be able yo play. His answer-"Oh yeah.". We'll see what the trainers/coaches decide

Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus
Just ran into Dez Bryant in the tunnel on the way to the field. Said he felt good wants to play but not his call. Will see soon.

Any word on Bernie?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be tempted not to play any starters in this game. Cutler didn't play a lick the other night.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
mickey just said dez's ankles were not taped in warmups and that means he is not going.

also not sure it is news but claiborne is not either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
mickey just said dez's ankles were not taped in warmups and that means he is not going.

also not sure it is news but claiborne is not either.

Yeah, there's alot of guys not going. Not playing Dez is probably the smartest thing.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yeah, "breaking news", Dez WILL play.

Bad idea, IMO. I'd play the young guys all game long. Maybe throw as often as possible. These young guys need a good look.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will be interested in seeing how the D looks, even minus a few key guys. Carter, Church, Crawford and Wilbur in particular.

Offense, seeing some improvement from the OL would be nice. Seeing T Smith and Free handle the T spots well would be a good start.

Bernadeau & Leary at G, Arkin at C are interests...young WR's and Hanna

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Brandon Carr, if he's playing, is who I'm watching.

Run blocking, even though the line is in shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom