Reaction score
@AdamSchefter
Teams open to trading back for the right offer include Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Miami, Seattle, Dallas, NY Jets, Detroit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
nfl.com is reporting the Vikes are leaning towards taking Morris Claiborne if they stay at 3

Reaction score
The only issue with having a group of 3-4 players to pick from at 14 will be the Jerry factor.

Can Jerry fuck this up bigtime tonight? Hell yes.

Reaction score
I don't think anyone knows. That's why I hate mock drafts and all this draft hype in general. This is the first year I've ever followed it, primarily because the Mavs have been sucking ass and I need a sports fix.

People spend hours going apeshit over these predictions, and there's absolutely zero repercussions afterwards for being completely wrong.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Teams open to trading back for the right offer include Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Miami, Seattle, Dallas, NY Jets, Detroit.
about an hour ago

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brandon Carr on draft:

Iron Horse‏@BCarr39Reply
Retweet

Let's see if history repeats itself. I seem to always find myself playing with some stud SEC DBs...hmmm guess we'll see what tonight holds!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just a few hours away from adding either a probowl G/C in DeCastro or probowl S in Robber Barron

Reaction score
Billick thinks DeCastro can play anywhere on the line. Could plug that wigger around to comp for injuries.

They are also saying that if Tannehill slips past Miami, Dallas might be able to trade down and still get Glenn or DeCastro in the early 20s.

Ruled out Kirkpatrick bc he's not a man to man defender.

Just want to get this shit over with now. Tired of speculation.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Billick thinks DeCastro can play anywhere on the line. Could plug that wigger around to comp for injuries.

They are also saying that if Tannehill slips past Miami, Dallas might be able to trade down and still get Glenn or DeCastro in the early 20s.

Ruled out Kirkpatrick bc he's not a man to man defender.

Just want to get this shit over with now. Tired of speculation.

Not according to superpunk. SP thinks he is the best thing since frickin' Deion.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
fucking 3 hours. been spending my time catching up on my homework that I normally would start next Monday.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whoever that whore is reporting for the Broncos, she needs to learn Coby Fleener's name.

She called him Cody Fleiter earlier, now she calls him colby fleenter.

Top Bottom