LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Barron can kinda cover.

He never really had to in college.

Played more of a deep LB than anything else. Best when the play is in front of him.

Interesting. His coverage skills has been compared to Bradie James. James was good---when he was much younger, at coverage with the receiver in front of him, but when they got behind him, he was done.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
There is talk that Barron may crack the top 10. God I hope so AND we don't trade up for him.

He's not my cup of tea, but I hope he's there at 14. The more (high-quality) players to choose from the better. I won't throw a fit if we draft him.

Reaction score
Exclusive video footage of Dbairs reaction when pick #14 is announced. Regardless of who it is.

yep.gif

Reaction score
Schefter: "Mark Barron will not fall to 14. If the Cowboys want him, they'll have to move up to get him."

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Schefter: "Mark Barron will not fall to 14. If the Cowboys want him, they'll have to move up to get him."

I agree with this.. he's just picking up too much steam lately.

I'm all for Barron at 14.. I just wouldn't trade up for him. I wouldn't trade up for anyone for that matter. Let the draft push a prospect to us...

If DeCastro, Barron, and Cox are gone... Someone fell. Whether its Coples, Gilmore, or whoever. We're gonna get a good player at 14. Just can't take Poe.

Reaction score
Im intrigued w/ poe but I'd like to see him go top 10. Same for brockers.

At 14 I take cox or couples. If the trade down offers suck Id settle for decastro

Wouldn't want to go past 20. Glenn/decastro, Chandler jones, Poe, brockers, Barron, Ingram in that Order in that spot
No upshaw he will suck

Reaction score
@evansilva
As Ed Werder noted Thursday AM, Jerry Jones has been #Cowboys owner for 23 drafts. Has made trade involving his first pick 75% of the time.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
@evansilva
As Ed Werder noted Thursday AM, Jerry Jones has been #Cowboys owner for 23 drafts. Has made trade involving his first pick 75% of the time.

That's an alarming stat, but not overly surprising.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
According to Mayock, Barron is taken by teh Chiefs and we end up passing on DeCastro and taking Brockers. HELL NO!

Reaction score
Sal Pal was on M&M this morning and said that the Eagles will trade up for Cox if Cox is still there at 9 or 10.

Said the Eagles love Brockers too, but the Eagles believe Dallas will take Brockers.

Said if Cox or Brockers aren't there, Eagles likely to take Stephon Gilmore. Really like him too.

Reaction score
Shit, pretend I didn't say that Sal pal said that on M&M, and instead pretend I said "Just passing along what I've heard. Take it with a grain of salt."

<-- connected

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kiper echoed what Shefter reported yesterday, thats there's no way Dallas gets a shot at Barron at 14.

Reaction score
‏ @mattmosley
Of all the names being tossed around for Cowboys tonight, here's one that might surprise you: Cordy Glenn. Cowboys like him.

Top Bottom