Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Definitely Patriots considering the circumstances. Like to see the Giants go down in flames in the big game. And even though I'm not a big Brady fan, don't mind him now getting his 4th ring and ticking off the Bradshaw/Steelers and Montana/49ers fans.

Reaction score
I can't decide if I want to go to a Super Bowl party at a buddies house, or sit on my ass at home, chatting with my real friends!

Hint: you guys

Reaction score
There's really only 4 teams I didn't want to see win and of course one if them will win today and pretty much every other year one of the 4 is in it. Pitt, ne, nyg, and Philly

I luld when 2 weeks ago we were watching the nfccg at our dads house and he's all "ya know I'm getting sick of throwing the giants are gonna lose parties"

:towel

Reaction score
I can't wait for tomorrow, and this season finally being over.

From the Jets game on, this was such a frustrating season. Almost worse than last year, because after week four, it was clear we were just bad.

This year I always held out hope. Yeah, we lost a lot, but they were kinda flukey losses. Guess not.

Get to the off season and lets see what the team is going to do to make things right.

Reaction score
30 minutes to kick off.

Anyone else going to be around to chatter about this stupid game?

I skipped a SB party to hang with you guys.

Well, not really. I skipped it because I didn't feel like having to go out and act like I like people, and I'd rather just go right to bed after the game instead of having to drive home 20 minutes. I'm getting anti-social in my old age.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope Eli suffers a career/life threatening injury.

Not watching. Both teams are high up on my hate list.

Reaction score

Not watching. Both teams are high up on my hate list.

Translation:

Wife has taken over the television.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
If Dallas hadn't traded for Roy Williams, they could have drafted Hakeem Nicks.

Reaction score
If Dallas hadn't traded for Roy Williams, they could have drafted Hakeem Nicks.

Yeah, but then who would've caught that one touchdown pass to win us that Tampa Bay game in 2008?

Ever think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom