Reaction score
You know, I really like Justin Houston. And I thought for sure I was taking a gamble taking him at the bottom quarter of round one. But every "expert" I see has him rated around there. So I guess my trade down and pick wasn't as much a gamble as I initially thought.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That would just be another mock draft that I'll ditch at the last minute.

Is that funny? I didn't think it was. I expected it from a few of the newbs that signed up recently, but even most of them made a solid effort to make it.

I know shit comes up, but to just blow it off wasn't cool.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is that funny? I didn't think it was. I expected it from a few of the newbs that signed up recently, but even most of them made a solid effort to make it.

I know shit comes up, but to just blow it off wasn't cool.

It's funny now.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Shoot Shiek, we both know why Bobby boy didn't show up... you called it on draft day. Page 33 on the Mel Kiper Invitational Chatter. Bob didn't show up because I called him out earlier on Derrek Sherrod. As you so eloquently put it... BOB IS A BITCH!!! :smuglollol

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Shoot Shiek, we both know why Bobby boy didn't show up... you called it on draft day. Page 33 on the Mel Kiper Invitational Chatter. Bob didn't show up because I called him out earlier on Derrek Sherrod. As you so eloquently put it... BOB IS A BITCH!!! :smuglollol

It's cute how you're always trying to get my attention.

Last edited:

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score

:B&B:

Top Bottom