Reaction score
I always thought a cool art project would've been lined up pictures of all the hijackers as children. Idk what the point is just that it'd be interesting.

Maybe ill make a video of it

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dodger not having an avatar further supports the theory that our government was more involved in 9/11 than the majority believes.

Avatars are a bit personal and can give away too much information about ones self on the net. I'm not giving the G any hints as to my true identity for fear of being tracked and my communications tapped......of course, there's always the possibility that I'm completely computer illiterate and can't figure out simple shit like how to link an avatar. Go with the latter Middy......

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

Holy smokes man....I was just going to post the same, exact thing after peplaw's earlier post. Something I saw on a mob layers desk many years ago and it just stuck with me. Now I'm sure there are drones overhead and the G is on to me when people on DCU can read my mind........shit......

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Btw how pathetic was it that IC had to respond to Bobs LOL with an LOL of his own?

Lol are you five

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;972ETepp4GI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI[/video]

How can a fire and falling debris make a huge building fall like that?

I'll answer that. It can't.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Coming from someone who initially thought fire caused it to perfectly implode on itself that doesn't surprise me at all.

Top Bottom