Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
remember when he was on the cowboys but they ended up giving up on him ??

granted he went to a couple other teams before finally catching on w the panthers

but hey i guess they gave obada's chances to hot boyz gregory

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Come in and homer all you want, but when you get push back, you need come up with something better than "but but but I always root for my team.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
this could very well be the last time I pick these cocksuckers to win this year. Last week, I wanted to pick Seattle and got talked out of it. I am going with my first thought about this game:

I am thinking (or hoping) after the Seattle performance that someone did some ass chewing in team meetings. And some things will change.
And also, even though it was an AFC team, I think with the whole Patriots connection, the Lions may suffer a little bit of a hangover.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yim needs to photoshop this to Red Kow manure with Garretts pic

F8796Cb.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if you wanna see something positive about the team right now:

Ragnar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just think it’s funny that everyone says fire Garrett, fire this coach fire that coach. Who are we going to get? Who’s going to make the difference? Does changing coaches make Dak a better passer? Does firing coaches make our receivers not drop the ball? Does it solve the problem of the players who are fumbling balls missing catches not running fast enough?
No. So what then? We can blame the Jones’s, Garrett and the coaching staff, but who’s gonna change that. All I see is fire fire fire, and bitching and moaning, but no real suggestions to actually resolving the problems that we actually do have, and yes some are the coaching staff but that’s not gonna completely solve our problem.

You can cherry pick the problems if you like, but who's responsible for play calling and play design? Who's responsible for taking advantage and recognizing player talent and motivating the team? Who's responsible for preparing a team for an opponent and making adjustments during a game? It's not just the coaching of course. They do need impact players. But a coaching change can make a difference.

For those that ask "who are we going to get?" Well, we absolute suck now and we can suck with a new coaching staff as well. The idea is to not be hot garbage, not accept what we have now. What's there to fear with a coaching change? This is looking to be our typical Garrett run Cowboys team. Get stomped by the good teams and beat some of the weaker teams. And that appears to be an optimistic POV for this season.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
jerrytotin said:
just think it’s funny that everyone says fire Garrett, fire this coach fire that coach. Who are we going to get?

LMAO. Yeah, Garrett is the only coach in America we can get.

And LMAO again at thinking Garrett is capable of being some hardass due to a propaganda TV show... even after he shows his ass on live national TV letting Hardy and Gregory get away with murder without even saying a word to them.

Top Bottom