boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So...I am assuming for this rumor to be true that everyone in the Jags executive leadership has lost their minds. Good to know.

Reaction score
If Marinelli believes Clowney is a dominant franchise caliber defensive player, then trading our one this yr and next yr would be well worth it as long as they maximize their draft this yr.
Careful... homer line of thinking is coming out again. If this move were to be made, it would be because Jerry is a dumb fuck. It's not cause Marinelli "stood up on the table" and demanded Jerry trade our last defensive 1st rounder, and our 1st rounder this year and next year for Clowney. Marinelli would toe the political line and say he was "on board" with the move... only after the fact, and probably after thinking Jerry was mortgaging his future and sacrificing the picks we need to help filling 8 holes on the defense so we could try to fill one hole.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I got a phone call literally 4 minutes before you posted this saying this could happen.

Another instance of Jerry/Jason working together to build a championship team.

Just like Tex/Tom.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I hope that's not true. I don't care about Claiborne, but sure as shit don't want to lose next years first rounder.

I hope to hell Houston takes him first so Jerry doesn't even have time to harbor this stupid idea.

^^^^^^ this

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I got a phone call literally 4 minutes before you posted this saying this could happen.

Another instance of Jerry/Jason working together to build a championship team.

Just like Tex/Tom.

Don't you mean Jerry/Stephen/Will/Tom/Jason/Marinelli/Lacewell/Switzer?

Just like Tex/Gil/Tom and the Bengals?

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don't you mean Jerry/Stephen/Will/Tom/Jason/Marinelli/Lacewell/Switzer?

Just like Tex/Gil/Tom and the Bengals?
When your post count sniffs mine, come back and talk to me, Amigo.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When your post count sniffs mine, come back and talk to me, Amigo.

Remember that time you said you were starting a business and then I asked you about it and then you sarcastically asked me if I needed a job? I said not from someone who has as many posts as you do.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If Marinelli believes Clowney is a dominant franchise caliber defensive player, then trading our one this yr and next yr would be well worth it as long as they maximize their draft this yr. I'd hate to give up on Claiborne so soon because I still think he can be a good CB, I'd rather throw in Bruce Carter (poor effort, mediocre season last yr and in last yr of contract) or maybe a later pick.

Clowney was absolutely sensational as a FR and SOPH

If Marinelli believes...

#cuetheebs

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Careful... homer line of thinking is coming out again. If this move were to be made, it would be because Jerry is a dumb fuck. It's not cause Marinelli "stood up on the table" and demanded Jerry trade our last defensive 1st rounder, and our 1st rounder this year and next year for Clowney. Marinelli would toe the political line and say he was "on board" with the move... only after the fact, and probably after thinking Jerry was mortgaging his future and sacrificing the picks we need to help filling 8 holes on the defense so we could try to fill one hole.

Not a homer line of thinking, its the thinking of someone that watched this kid tear apart the best talent in the country his first two seasons at South Carolina

Top Bottom