Reaction score
Here's why this would be a dumbass typical Dallas Cowboy trade.

Clowney is good. Got it. Has the potential to be a generational talent. Got it.

Better than Ware? Those are some big shoes to fill.

Well, when we had Ware at his best, getting 15-17sacks a year... We were still only a 8-8 team. We lack a basic foundation o build around.

You make this kind of a ridiculous trade when you're a player away. Not when the entire roster needs a talent injection.

Besides, and this is self admittedly flawed logic, but we just traded a 14 & 45 for Claiborne. Now were going to trade Claiborne, 16, and next years 16 (8-8, y'all) for one player?

The fuck outta here. This team needs to stockpile draft picks, retool the core of this team, build depth and competition and maybe the swing for the fences with these ridiculous trades. So tired of these sexy but no substance roster management decisions.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This team needs to stockpile draft picks, retool the core of this team, build depth and competition and maybe the swing for the fences with these ridiculous trades. So tired of these sexy but no substance roster management decisions.
Don't worry, Jason has got this.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Glad to see you have finally come around.

I will PM you an Own invite.

O4Za7gW.gif

Reaction score
Marinelli opinion of DL >>>> Jerry opinion of DL

Big fuck yous to you and Pepturd for not getting that
There's no way Marinelli would suggest or recommend Jerry further gut this shambles of a defense to get one player. Sorry, not happening. If the move were to be made and you came in saying, "Hai gais, Marinelli musta been on board wit this, so its well worth it," that's the fucked up line of thinking of a homer.

The homer thinks that Jerry can't make ridiculous moves because he has someone on staff who is advising him. Bullshit. He can and does make ridiculous moves damn near every year, no matter who is on staff. The newest savior Marinelli isn't going to magically cure him of the disease. We aren't one DE away from having a good defense no matter how good that DE is, and Marinelli knows that.

Reaction score
Interesting that the catalyst for this entire discussion stems from the words "Wild rumor". Not just the improbable, but wildly improbable.

Reaction score
Trade all that for a guy with 3 sacks? He has a fast first step but really no pass rushing moves. I’d say trade the house to get Manziel, fire Garrett and bring in Kevin Sumlin.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last yr Miami traded very little to move up to 3rd from where they were (11 or 12 I think)The price of these trade ups seems to keep going down.

Yup, the price is going down.

We jumped into the 6th spot for Claiborne and all we really gave up was a 2nd rounder.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Trade all that for a guy with 3 sacks? He has a fast first step but really no pass rushing moves. I’d say trade the house to get Manziel, fire Garrett and bring in Kevin Sumlin.

and welcome to major loserville for the next half dozen years or so...think 4-12 suckness

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jeff Sullivan @SullyBaldHead

Cowboys willing to trade up for right player but not more than two or three spots, nothing major. Not looking to deal down for more picks.

Retweeted by Bryan Broaddus

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I mean do either of them ever? People are so stupid at that place.

Top Bottom