Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jerry doesnt own this team afterall.

I remember when he was a rookie and he lit us up. Everyone was like "only the Cowboys could make a no-name look like an HOF player", but it turned out he's pretty darn good.

We need another RB, we can't pay Pollard franchise money. We have to be able to find a RB in rounds 3 to 5. It can't be that friggin hard.

But we don't have a lot of picks. I hope we get a few compensatory picks.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
For the last few years, I’ve given up watching live in lieu of recording the game and then popping in here to skim the game thread to decide whether Io bother watching. I think the last game I decided to watch vs delete was the Philly win this year . This one’s going in the trash with the others and why I never bother to watch anymore

i figured a choke was coming but admittedly not this bad or this soon so as usual they exceeded my wildest expectations in the worst way imaginable. So much for home field advantage, lol

JRGdytc.png

Like I always say, you can’t overcome the stink of entitlement that comes from being run by jeri and spawn

30 years and counting, go Cowboys!

im sure they’ll get ‘‘em next year

time to break out the annual end of season meme:

Fyp403f.png

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember when he was a rookie and he lit us up. Everyone was like "only the Cowboys could make a no-name look like an HOF player", but it turned out he's pretty darn good.

We need another RB, we can't pay Pollard franchise money. We have to be able to find a RB in rounds 3 to 5. It can't be that friggin hard.

But we don't have a lot of picks. I hope we get a few compensatory picks.

as I recall…

We made a number of no name RB’s famous that season

It was kind of our thing

Last edited:

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We all will. The next people to witness a Cowboys SB win haven't been born yet.
If fans really gave a shit they'd boycott the Cowboys instead of looking at it like going to see a movie (entertainment) and they'd picket in front of the offices until Jerry hires someone else. I'll do the job for about 150k.

I can't be much worse at the end of the day. At least I'd probably get us a top draft position.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Normally, I would not be in favor of firing Mike McCarthy. He's been a good HC. But I remind people that Bill Belichick is available and a bit like Bill Parcells, Tom Landry was instrumental in Belichick's early development as a HC.

Would Belichick like to become the all-time winniest coach as a Cowboy?

Only if Jerry gives Belichick supreme reign, but is Jerry desperate enough to do it?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Out of the teams still left in the playoffs I suppose I’d like to see the Lions vs the Ravens in the SB with the Lions winning it all.

It would just be another dagger in Jerry’s side.

A team that has only won one single playoff game in the past 65 years (the only win being 30 years ago vs the Cowboys) goes on to win the SB before we even sniff one.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hire Belichick! Give him total control over everything except what toilet paper we use!

Top Bottom