dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No, your boundless optimism despite the elephant in the room that is a forever obstacle to another super bowl win
Has nothing to do with optimism dude, just pointing out the facts.

The LB's we wanted on the field got hurt. Are you seriously going to try and convince me if Warner/Greenlaw and Smith/Queen ALL got hurt that those teams wouldnt see a damn drop off?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with optimism dude, just pointing out the facts.

The LB's we wanted on the field got hurt. Are you seriously going to try and convince me if Warner/Greenlaw and Smith/Queen ALL got hurt that those teams wouldnt see a damn drop off?

:icon-lol: :icon-lol: you're missing my point, it doesnt matter which linebacker you put in there (I'm not making any comment about whether your right or wrong about LV, etc) or any other combination of players and positions because they'll always be hamstrung

1706105038592.png

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:icon-lol: :icon-lol: you're missing my point, it doesnt matter which linebacker you put in there (I'm not making any comment about whether your right or wrong about LV, etc) or any other combination of players and positions because they'll always be hamstrung

yim i've observed this pattern of yours where you jump into threads, start trouble, and then pull out the "jerry jones sucks and i dont care" card, which is pretty much an un-beatable argument

but please consider that its not that hard to raise dbair's blood pressure........ can you wait till after lunch at least before trolling him ??? its really not good for his health to get all worked up this early in the day

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They absolutely should have anticipated LVE getting injured, and Overshown was hurt early in pre-season, leaving them plenty of time to find an adequate veteran replacement. Instead, they forked over a 4th for Lance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They absolutely should have anticipated LVE getting injured, and Overshown was hurt early in pre-season, leaving them plenty of time to find an adequate veteran replacement. Instead, they forked over a 4th for Lance.
No team can build a roster with the assumption all the key guys stay healthy.

They've spent draft picks on LB's in recent years. Damone Clark just didnt develop this year like they thought he would (if anything he may have regressed). Overshown was definitely one of the bright spots of camp/early preseason.

LVE played in every game in 2021 and 14 games last yr. He had shown no sign of not being fine for this yr and almost assuredly would have been, if not taken out by a fairly dirty hit.

No question this offseason though they'll have to get a couple quality LB's in there. LVE is almost assuredly done and while Overshown got hurt early in preseason who really knows how far along he will be. They don't have anyone else.

Top Bottom