ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Got my tickets to the game. Havent been to a playoff game before. Anyone else going?

Anyways, this game makes me very nervous. The more i watch the Lions, the more impressed i am with their front 7. They hit hard and create turnovers. Stafford has 5 comeback victories this season.
Don't worry man, we got this. Not trolling or joking, either, I'm supremely confident in this game. Last time I felt this good was the second Eagles game.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope you sit next to Theebs and he takes something you say the wrong way, then he gets up and leaves his seat in a huff, then he comes back, and that same thing happens like 5 times throughout the game.

But have fun.

Reaction score
I'm envious. Should be a great game/experience.

Cowboys roll. Make some noise.

Thanks. Ill do my part. We are going on the cheap. Trying to get my wife to smuggle vodka in her bra.

Don't worry man, we got this. Not trolling or joking, either, I'm supremely confident in this game. Last time I felt this good was the second Eagles game.

I hope so. Even if they lose, i think they are going to leave it all on the field.

I hope you sit next to Theebs and he takes something you say the wrong way, then he gets up and leaves his seat in a huff, then he comes back, and that same thing happens like 5 times throughout the game.

But have fun.

Thanks. Ill look for the guy holding a Believe sign.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Thanks. Ill look for the guy holding a Believe sign.

If he forgets his sign look for the grown man in a onesie.
il_340x270.644284407_e4bn.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Two stats make me nervous going into this weekends game:

The Lions haven't won a playoff game since 1991

The Lions haven't won a road playoff game since 1957

Garrett has a way of ending streaks like that.

Oh yeah. Johnson set the record for most yards in a game against the Cowboys.

What's the most yards in a playoff game for a receiver? I bet you it gets broken this coming Sunday... and it won't be by Dez.

Reaction score
Thanks. Ill do my part. We are going on the cheap. Trying to get my wife to smuggle vodka in her bra.

I wouldn't even drink, truthfully. Maybe one or two beers pregaming. But I'd want to remember everything about my first playoff game at the stadium. Especially when its an almost guaranteed win.

Reaction score
I wouldn't even drink, truthfully. Maybe one or two beers pregaming. But I'd want to remember everything about my first playoff game at the stadium. Especially when its an almost guaranteed win.

Yea, probably have a drink before the game. Alcohol prices in that place are crazy. Not sure how to smuggle in some nachos.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm mostly worried what their offense... Johnson, Bush, Tate, etc do against our secondary.

But I'm not worried about getting in a shootout with these guys. We're doing pretty good on offense lately.

I'm more concerned about Matt Stafford. He's very Cutler-esque (extremely pedestrian). Really the only differences between him and Jay Cutler is that Stafford has better coaching and a much better defense; which makes him the perfect QB to have a monster game against us especially in a setting like this.

Take a look at the QBs that beat the Cowboys at home:

Eagles --- Sanchez
49ers --- Kaepernick
Redskins --- McCoy
Cardinals --- Palmer.

Palmer definitely is the exception.

Reaction score
IRVING — Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo returned to practice Thursday after taking off his usual Wednesday. The Cowboys had to move their practice to the Highland Park High School indoor field because of heavy rain at Valley Ranch. This was the first time the Cowboys have had to move a practice this season.

All players on the active roster accompanied the team to Highland Park High School’s indoor practice facility.

Linebackers Rolando McClain (knee/flu) and Dekoda Watson (strained hamstring) participated int he early portion of practice that’s usually open to the media. McClain was limited in practice Wednesday. Watson has been out for weeks.

Right tackle Doug Free (injured left ankle/foot), linebacker Anthony Hitchens (right high ankle sprain), defensive tackle Nick Hayden (shoulder) and safety C.J. Spillman (groin) aren’t practicing Thursday. The four missed Wednesday’s practice as well. The four players spent Thursday’s practice working on the side with the Cowboys’ athletic training staff.

Follow Brandon George on Twitter at @DMN_George.

Reaction score
It's sad I'm concerned about Golden Cock possibly not playing. With Melton out, we're pretty thin in the middle.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There hasn't been any indication Hayden wouldn't play, has there? Can't imagine a shoulder would keep him out of this game.

Top Bottom