superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not sure how that is relevant

Higher standards of living and happiness seems pretty relevant.

That is not true
ok they're growing and we're not do you want to split hairs here mr. murica is the greatest? It's not, it's pretty good. No country is "greatest" they've all got their pluses and minuses.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have never been to another country to compare. America has it’s positives and negatives. I think there are too many greedy, rich people in charge of everything. I do seem to think the British have their shit together although that’s just a quick outside view.

Italy is great. If you go there, being the lone Mexican probaby turns you into a movie star.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Higher standards of living and happiness seems pretty relevant.

ok they're growing and we're not do you want to split hairs here mr. murica is the greatest? It's not, it's pretty good.

No, it is a festering sh1t hole. But it is the greatest in the world.

And germany has had a slow growing economy for 20 years, what they have is a steady economy and among the fvcking stupid mess that is europe, that is pretty impressive.

Brazil has about tapped out its easy growth made possible from American inspired reforms and its growth is tapping out while still a third world country.

As far as higher standards of living, I had scandinavian au pairs for years. I remember when they used to be amazed that Americans had more than one TV, two car house holds, and spending money for random crap. But the standard of living ratings are written by progressives who are fvcking retarded, with priorities of whiny bitches, as far as I am concerned.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, it is a festering sh1t hole. But it is the greatest in the world.

And germany has had a slow growing economy for 20 years, what they have is a steady economy and among the fvcking stupid mess that is europe, that is pretty impressive.

Brazil has about tapped out its easy growth made possible from American inspired reforms and its growth is tapping out while still a third world country.

As far as higher standards of living, I had scandinavian au pairs for years. I remember when they used to be amazed that Americans had more than one TV, two car house holds, and spending money for random crap. But the standard of living ratings are written by progressives who are fvcking retarded, with priorities of whiny bitches, as far as I am concerned.

Yes it's a shame the retarded progressives didn't weigh the 'number of household televisions' category more heavily.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes it's a shame the retarded progressives didn't weigh the 'number of household televisions' category more heavily.

I find it a shame that college attendance and health care are ranked on those lists based on whether government pays for them and not on the availability or prevalence among the citizenry

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I find it a shame that college attendance and health care are ranked on those lists based on whether government pays for them and not on the availability or prevalence among the citizenry

Well it's not rating the quality of life solely for the affluent. If it were we definitely would rank much higher given the wealth disparity in the nation.

When I went cross country I met some peeps from Denmark in Arizona they were on a month-long paid vacation (laws mandate that companies provide their employees with that sort of off-time) and couldn't believe the paltry working conditions most people settle for here in the states. 1 week of PTO and 6 paid holidays per year indeed!

Reaction score
Me too!! Fist bump [/bonding]

But seriously, Italians aren't true Whites, they are Mediterranean near whites.

Not only that, i love white chicks that look white. Don’t like all this tanning crap.

Oh really, well what is a true white person? Isn’t everyone mixed with different shit?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Well it's not rating the quality of life solely for the affluent. If it were we definitely would rank much higher given the wealth disparity in the nation.

When I went cross country I met some peeps from Denmark in Arizona they were on a month-long paid vacation (laws mandate that companies provide their employees with that sort of off-time) and couldn't believe the paltry working conditions most people settle for here in the states. 1 week of PTO and 6 paid holidays per year indeed!
which is why American make so much more money and are so much more productive. All contribute to our greatness. We don't have the government mandate how our time is spent. If vacation time, and not hourly wage, was what was important you would see more businesses offer it.

Teachers make 80k a year in ca, but with benitets they cost over 120k (while working 8 months a year). Pay them 120k (no benitets) and you might actually get quality applicants.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not only that, i love white chicks that look white. Don’t like all this tanning crap.

Oh really, well what is a true white person? Isn’t everyone mixed with different shit?

lol pretty much.

Except for me, I'm from pure stock.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I will put my dick on the head of anyone who doesnt think America is the greatest.

That just makes you gay.

but we already knew that considering your righteous political stance

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's more because they're so stupid that they allow the lobbyists and propaganda to talk them into being against things that would benefit them. The states most against healthcare are the ones who are most obese, most illiterate and most dependent on things like medicaire. See also: most "conservative".

If it wasn't so tragically true, I'd laugh.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

If only people would vote themselves ever larger pieces of a shrinking pie, the idiots. Maybe they just aren't willing to slit there own throat for momentary selfishness?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And these retards are set to attempt to elect a guy who is part of the group of people who have fucked us all, and implemented a near-mirror of Obamacare (which they vehemently oppose) in the state he governs.

It's a party run by retards for retards.

Top Bottom