Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Did you start this article because some money scientist is predicing that our nation is going to collapse financially?

Reaction score
No I started it because on the way in to work some radio DJ was talking about how America is the greatest country in the world.

While that all sounds good and gives everyone a warm fuzzy feeling in their stomachs, it's really a myth that is continually perpetuated.

This country is going to shit. Fast.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
It's more because they're so stupid that they allow the lobbyists and propaganda to talk them into being against things that would benefit them. The states most against healthcare are the ones who are most obese, most illiterate and most dependent on things like medicaire. See also: most "conservative".

I think they're against it, because we don't have the money. Let's say this all goes off without a hitch. Can you imagine the amount of Obese lining up for the stomach sleeve for free? We are already having to borrow money and charge it off on the kids of tomorrow. Not exactly sure where you think all this Health Care is gonna come from.

Reaction score
How many people are on jail for non violent drug crimes? When you have people profiting from the prisons you're bound to have corruption

But you can't say America is going to shit while licking cheese doodle crumbs off your fingers on your 3rd lunch break of the day

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think they're against it, because we don't have the money. Let's say this all goes off without a hitch. Can you imagine the amount of Obese lining up for the stomach sleeve for free? We are already having to borrow money and charge it off on the kids of tomorrow. Not exactly sure where you think all this Health Care is gonna come from.
Maybe instead of protesting universal health care which is good for Americans they could protest our wars abroad and how much it costs to maintain our worldwide empire of military bases? oops but that's not what the lobbyists told them to be angry about...

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
America has a sh1t load of problems, but where is better and why? I can sit around and sh1t on any country.

I think it is significant that only a half dozen countries in the world are trying to be like Norway, but the entire World is adopting American values and culture. We are the best in the world because we think we are and because everybody else does as well.

Reaction score
accents2.png

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Who the fuck is trying to adopt our culture?

We have no culture.

Yea, most of the world just magically became democracies, they werent imitating the richest most powerful country. Democracy is just a universal human value that disapears for thousands of years at a time.

China, one of the most insolent and arrogant nations to ever exist (not mention largest), is slowly becoming more open and orientated towards the citizenry. Basically the exact opposite of their confucian backround, but yea that has nothing to do with us.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
wow its a serious thread all of a sudden.

I was going to say we have family guy and they dont.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who is greater?

idk. The Scandinavian countries are happier. Brazil and Germany are beating our ass economically. Lots of options.

We're good, we have a sweet giant country with lots of awesome spots in it but there are plenty of other great countries too.

Reaction score
I have never been to another country to compare. America has it’s positives and negatives. I think there are too many greedy, rich people in charge of everything. I do seem to think the British have their shit together although that’s just a quick outside view.

Top Bottom