bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
yeah, they didn't release him just for cap reasons. his play slipped big time. still, anything with a pulse is better than Carroll.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Neither was 2007, or 2014. LOL

2014 wasn't a fluke. The Cowboys didn't have a running back in 2015, and Garrett and Linehan totally quit after Romo went down which put Cassel in a terrible situation. That is why both of them should have been fired.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
2014 wasn't a fluke. The Cowboys didn't have a running back in 2015, and Garrett and Linehan totally quit after Romo went down which put Cassel in a terrible situation. That is why both of them should have been fired.

OK

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I just have a feeling that Giants defense is going to be salty. Seeing Dak in action propped me up a bit though, hell I might be more optimistic now!

It's between NY and Dallas for sure, I don't see either Washington or Philadelphia improving explosively over last year.

Philly will be better. I hate it, but it is true. We need pass rushers and need cover guys. I feel better about our D-line than our secondary, and both are issues.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Philly will be better. I hate it, but it is true.
Yeah I mean, we think that every year. I didn't see anything out of them in the way of the draft or roster moves that looks like explosive improvement, and I certainly haven't seen anything impressive out of them in preseason. Just, not skeered of them at all at this point. They signed a bunch of free agents but they do that every year. They might get better but not by much.

The Giants' defense is a different story though, they held us to just 7 points last December and they didn't hurt themselves this offseason. Their coaches seem to get a lot more out of their players than we do ours.

NYGiantsX4

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay so I am a NY Giants fan and brand new to this forum. Bare with me here anyway I think it will come down between us and you guys. It's going to be two close battles for sure this year. I always look forward to them! Personally Philly is another threat in this division. However they will usually fade because of the lack of experience and depth. Oh and the Deadskins? Please that team is in shambles.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't get nekked with Cowboys fans unless it's with their cheerleaders. Capiche?
Well, you said "bare" with you instead of the correct, "bear with." Just letting you know we don't swing that way. It's probably normal to get nekked with fellow Giants fans, but that's not normal in Dallas. :rofl2

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Okay so I am a NY Giants fan and brand new to this forum. Bare with me here anyway I think it will come down between us and you guys. It's going to be two close battles for sure this year.
What happened dood? I figured you would be here on game night to troll us. Seems like your Gnats got their collective asses kicked. How did you see it?

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
What happened dood? I figured you would be here on game night to troll us. Seems like your Gnats got their collective asses kicked. How did you see it?

Reality sux when you think your team could contend for the division and that fantasy dies week one. Pathetic OL, declining retarded QB, no run game and a head case for HC.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Reality sux when you think your team could contend for the division and that fantasy dies week one. Pathetic OL, declining retarded QB, no run game and a head case for HC.

I was listening to NY Sports radio on Monday and Tuesday and seems most of the fans are ready to slit their wrists at this point. Most seem to say that they knew this would happen though and that is the reason for their anger. This is likely McAdoo's last year in NY.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was listening to NY Sports radio on Monday and Tuesday and seems most of the fans are ready to slit their wrists at this point. Most seem to say that they knew this would happen though and that is the reason for their anger. This is likely McAdoo's last year in NY.
Why don't they realize you can't judge a coach until at least a half-decade in?

Top Bottom