Administrator
Reaction score
Can't see Romo playing after not practicing all week

Palmer 28
Weeden 20

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha... Really, how are we favored? Zona is good, and we have a very beat up QB and a team coming off a short week from a MNF overtime game playing a noon game. And it's not like we have a big home field advantage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ha... Really, how are we favored? Zona is good, and we have a very beat up QB and a team coming off a short week from a MNF overtime game playing a noon game. And it's not like we have a big home field advantage.

Typical

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can't see Romo playing after not practicing all week

Palmer 28
Weeden 20

Even if Romo doesn't play; the Cardinals were able to win 3 games with Drew fucking Stanton. So, we have a chance if we stick to the gameplan that worked during our 6 game win streak.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think the game is winnable no matter the QB.

I'll give them one more shot at being a very good team. If they fuck me this week, it's the last time.

Losing to Washington really puts things in perspective.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the game is winnable no matter the QB.

I'll give them one more shot at being a very good team. If they fuck me this week, it's the last time.

Losing to Washington really puts things in perspective.

Of how Garrett is incorrigible, in that he just cannot leave fucking things alone. And simply put... doesn't have a fucking clue.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Cardinals... I think we have a real good shot but I have no faith our coaching staff fixed the problems against the blitz yet. They still have some work to do to earn my trust.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do the odds change now that Romo's out? This one could get ugly.....

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do the odds change now that Romo's out? This one could get ugly.....

I would think had Vegas known for sure Romo was out all week, the line would have been different.

Dooms should adjust the odds here.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cardinals... I think we have a real good shot but I have no faith our coaching staff fixed the problems against the blitz yet. They still have some work to do to earn my trust.

The sad part is, there really is not anything to fix. Game planning against the blitz is not rocket science.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I like Dallas' chances better actually, with a healthy Weeden than with a hurt Romo. I waited to make my pick until after we found out if Romo would be playing.

Dallas 34
Phoenix 23

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This is how our offense looks without a top 5 QB running the show. Fucking chipmunk cheeks couldn't do shit today.

Top Bottom