ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wow, if Williams is out, too...

Skins may be to that point Parcells talked about where you lose so many bodies you simply can't function.

The football gods are almost begging us to make the playoffs. We'll see if Garrett chokes on it yet again.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Supposedly game will be played during on and off heavy rain and some fairly gusty winds.

This is the game we need our OL to dominate from start to finish, win it running the ball with Zeke and co

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Supposedly game will be played during on and off heavy rain and some fairly gusty winds.

This is the game we need our OL to dominate from start to finish, win it running the ball with Zeke and co

And with their OL banged up the way it is their and suspect running game to begin with this is a game the Cowboys should dominate. Which means this is almost a guaranteed loss for Dallas.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Redskins

we're a little too fat and happy after Frisco, and the kicking situation will come back to bite us

Switching to Cowboys. Skins are missing more guys up front than I anticipated.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Niners are 0-7 and the Browns are 0-8

If they both end the season 0-16 they should have to play each other in the Draft Pick Bowl to see who gets the first overall pick.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So apparently D Laws confidence is at an all time high because he posted this to his Instagram account according to 247/sports
637a9c61bcc7f23a4b176627f2da3b4f.jpg

Playing against a devastated and injured Redskins o-line he may be able to increase his sack lead today

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
COWBOYS.

All things being equal I'd pick the Skins, but I think they have too many injuries to overcome. That and the fact we finally appear to be getting our ground game going points to a Cowboys win.

Top Bottom