Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have a hard time with this one. On paper based on the season so far, Dallas should have little trouble with the Rams. Is this a "trap game" Parcells used to warn about?

If they're going to be any better than their typical 8-8 they have to win this one.

It pains me do do so, but I'll reluctantly take Dallas, 20-17.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Idk why this game's point spread is pk, or at least it was earlier today.

As much as I see the warts with this team, I just don't think there's any way they lose this game. Now, if they were going in 2-0, thinking highly of themselves, that would be a different story. They got beat up by SF and beat a terrible team in week 2.

They shouldn't be feeling too good about themselves. I think they win by 16+.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Week of Irony

Had Dallas 3rd team QB Dustin Vaughan not taken 5K less to come to Dallas, it is likely he would be the starting quarterback for the Rams Sunday.

One West Texas Buffalo did go to the Rams for the 10K - and beat out Michael Sam and earned a spot on the Ram's 53 man roster on the DL. Ethan Westbrooks - who I guarantee you when he's in there is going to be coming after Romo. Hard. If not him, West Texas' Eugene Sims might be coming from the other side of the DL, Sims, who was a 6th round pick back in 2010 from WT.

Gonna be Old Home Week for the three Buffaloes.

It's silly Westbrooks wasn't drafted, and even more silly Jerruh couldn't come up with the extra 5k to make him a Cowboy. He wanted to come to Dallas.

We get Sam, instead.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish I had the balls to pick the Rams, because I trust this team like I trust Bob with a bottle of booze.

Cowboys 26
Rams 25

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where's my vCash? If the Admins here think they can rip me off, I'll find them.

Top Bottom