Reaction score
I'm betting everything on Dallas this week to beat the Rams. That way I won't feel compelled to do this stupid bookie thing every week

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'm betting everything on Dallas this week to beat the Rams. That way I won't feel compelled to do this stupid bookie thing every week
Then when they win you have everything times two. And the vicious compulsion cycle continues....

Reaction score
can someone tell me when and what channel the game comes on so I can bet ? and I'd like to watch pregame so I can be in the know if you all know where that is at that would be great.

Thanks!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
we haven't won back-to-back road games since 2009. gonna have to think about this.

vlcsnap-523959.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
can someone tell me when and what channel the game comes on so I can bet ? and I'd like to watch pregame so I can be in the know if you all know where that is at that would be great.

Thanks!
It's a early regional game, you probably don't get it up there. Check local listings, the game kicks off at noon central time this Sunday.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Damn...I suck at this. I'm actually going to this game, so I'll say Murray gets 150 yards and we win by 10.

Reaction score
Well DANG IT. I must of forgotten how to use the remote on this sports package that the cable tv came with. Sheeeeeeeeez. Oh silly me.

Top Bottom