dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys win this game. I'm more worried about Washington.

I have a hard time believing the Redskins put up much of a fight in week 17. They'll be lucky if there are more than 30k or so of their own fans there. There's questions on whether the bust savior QB and/or head coach will be back next year. They'll probably get run off the field today.

They might fight for a quarter or so, but I suspect they'll lay down if we get out to a lead.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I doubt they even show up. People like to talk about how division games are always tough and close, but I remember their rolling over for us in Washington at the end of the year in 2009. Think it was like 24-0 and the game was never in doubt.

Edit, checked and it was 17-0, but still.

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
mmmhhhmmmmm...

Thinking about laying all 400k on the Boys.

nFSebim.gif

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Everything is in place for a serious playoff run.
I want to see them take the next step up.
Cowboys.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Done... 400k on the Boys to win.

There's some real funny shit going on with this bet Pep. The fix is in.....you probably have some dirt on Dooms and he let you make this bet when it was 21 to 0 and time stamped it before 4:00. I'm not buying it

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
There's some real funny shit going on with this bet Pep. The fix is in.....you probably have some dirt on Dooms and he let you make this bet when it was 21 to 0 and time stamped it before 4:00. I'm not buying it
LOL

Reaction score
LMAO

Just planning out what I'm gonna buy with my 1.6 mil vcash.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Richest People
peplaw06 has a total of 1600000
Dodger12 has a total of 480000
JBond has a total of 202000
SixisBetter has a total of 109000
2233boys has a total of 88400

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LMAO

Just planning out what I'm gonna buy with my 1.6 mil vcash.

Don't spend it too quickly. You'll be hearing from my attorney in the morning.

And Dooms better not wipe away the data on the server......but seriously, you bet all your Vcash on Dallas? Epic. No one can call you a hater over at CZ.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I say the top 3 become the moderators of the forum. We can swap out next season with the top 3.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
So what's the upside for being in the top 3?

Very little. They are interchangeable on this forum. A couple of people do all the work and the rest are fake titles like vp of a gas station that your dad owns.

Top Bottom