ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's Sanchez, so yeah, it's definitely possible they lose. Washington is such a dumpster fire, I don't know if they can beat anyone, but for one game anything is possible.

I do bet they pack it in against us that last game, though. The Gruden/RG3 situation is as bad as I've ever seen. Almost hard to believe bad.

Reaction score
It's amazing how far RG3s star has fallen. And I am so glad.

I hate that franchise and he always rubbed me the wrong way. Just seemed insincere.

Suprised Bruce Allen hasn't lost his job over that debacle.

And yeah the Redskins are just putrid. No way they sweep us this year.

Reaction score
I watched the Redskin game this past week. RG3 didnt play that bad, made a couple of big plays and had a freak play losing a TD. The kid got the shit knocked out of him throughout the game. Since his knee injury, he lost that explosiveness he had to scramble. He has problems finding the open guys underneath. Kindof feel sorry for him. I dont think he is a bad dude.

Reaction score
Yeah and I could poop a million dollar bill.

Jfc peplaw lay off it.
IJS, everything that's happened this year has been out of the norm for this constantly underachieving franchise. Maybe they give us another few weeks of surprises.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I watched the Redskin game this past week. RG3 didnt play that bad, made a couple of big plays and had a freak play losing a TD. The kid got the shit knocked out of him throughout the game. Since his knee injury, he lost that explosiveness he had to scramble. He has problems finding the open guys underneath. Kindof feel sorry for him. I dont think he is a bad dude.

Same. He's not perfect by any means and always was going to need work, but he's very talented. I'm not sure Gruden has a clue as to what he's doing. Seems like he wants to be a billy badass like his brother, but he may not have the ability to do so. He definitely doesn't have the resume to support it.

I just can't imagine coming into a situation like this where you've watched RG3 and clearly know what you're getting into, and then trashing your QB publicly more than any coach I've ever heard.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

He might have had success because the Gmen were prepared for one QB (McCoy) but got another after McCoy went down early.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounding more and more like TY Hilton won't play. Was reading on the Indystar site that would leave the Colts with only three WRs, which is hard to believe, but that's what it said.

Hilton, who is nursing a strained hamstring, has missed Wednesday and Thursday. Asked after today's practice whether he would suit up for Friday's workout, Hilton said he wasn't sure yet. Veteran Hakeem Nicks and rookie Donte Moncrief had expanded roles in practice with Hilton on the sideline again. If the Colts were to sit Hilton on Sunday, it would likely require them to make a roster move at receiver, where they only have three other available players: Moncrief, Nicks and Reggie Wayne, who is dealing with a torn left triceps.

Leaning more and more to picking Dallas.

Reaction score
Remember when Hakeem Nicks was almost as good as Dez? wtf happened to that guy?

Also I'm wondering if maybe the Colts aren't that good, but their record is propped by a weak division. I mean, their run game sucks and their front 7 isn't that good.

We should handle them pretty easily.

Reaction score
The Colts have been living pretty dangerously the last couple of weeks against some pretty bad teams. They have a great QB and could easily drop 38 on us, but I don't think their 10-4 is as impressive as our 10-4. Tennessee, Jacksonville, Houston, Cleveland, Washington and NYG are eight of their wins.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Just think the team will know the outcome of the Philly/Wash game before their day even starts. If Washington wins they will all know that they win and they are in. HTTR!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How great would it be if after 3 straight seasons of "win and you're in" games in Week 17, we win and the Eagles lose to Washington?

Maybe Sanchez has a legit awful game and RG3 makes a respectable showing. We could actually give Romo and Murray the week off next week. Free and Martin get another week to get right for the playoffs.

I would love that! And then have the skins further humiliated in the final game by getting whipped by back ups Weeden, Randall & Parnell

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Early in the year, I would have said the Colts for sure.

I think Dallas wins. Offensively, they are playing to their strengths. Strong running game, not putting everything on Romo, controlling the clock and not hanging the D out to die.

You know, all the things a smart HC would have done in previous years. Maybe Garrett is learning. Or maybe they finally neutered him enough on game days and brought in enough former HCs that they can overcome his deficiencies.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You know, all the things a smart HC would have done in previous years. Maybe Garrett is learning. Or maybe they finally neutered him enough on game days and brought in enough former HCs that they can overcome his deficiencies.
It's only and ever been, the Romo back injury. That is the ONLY reason they adjusted the philosophy.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
It's only and ever been, the Romo back injury. That is the ONLY reason they adjusted the philosophy.

This may be not be popular. I actually think Garrett has decent ideas from time to time (although most are a regurgitation of what other good coaches have done, I don't think he has a creative bone in his body). However, I think he's just so overwhelmed/outclassed on game days he can't actually execute them.

While focusing on the running game seems like a no brainer to the casual fan, Dallas didn't/wouldn't do it. Garrett dictated it this offseason (supposedly), however, I'm guessing if he was still calling plays, we'd be slinging it 50 times a game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
While focusing on the running game seems like a no brainer to the casual fan, Dallas didn't/wouldn't do it. Garrett dictated it this offseason (supposedly), however, I'm guessing if he was still calling plays, we'd be slinging it 50 times a game.
Right, I am saying that wherever or whoever it came from, it was all due to Tony's back situation not some sudden awakening or tooth fairy injection of football knowledge 101, not some vision or epiphany. Necessity. The best way to protect Tony was and is, to limit his exposure and risk. Only way to do that is concentrate on the running game and feature it.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm gonna say Cowboys win. I was impressed with how they handled the Eagles game. Didn't panic when they lost the lead like in years past. I worry about Luck. He's definitely gonna have his way but I think we get enough stops to keep the TOP in our favor and that colts offense off the field.

Top Bottom