Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Okay.... I hate me for this but I'm going Jags all the way. Betting everything on it, in fact.

I smell a major debacle coming. They are going to hang a fortyburger on us while a hurt Tony throws four picks, one of them a pick six. He might even cough up a fumble or two. And they wind up carting Tony out of Wembley, late third quarter long after we're out of the competitive phase of the game.

The special teams will give up a TD, one way or another.

Murray will fumble twice and lose both. One gets carried back to the house.

Jacksonville 44
Dallas 10
Romo's a stud, Bryant's a hoss, and being this wrong never felt so good!

I am very proud and gratified to see Dallas playing this well.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You're going to look like a complete fool pimping Weeden
I haven't been "pimping" Weeden. I haven't said anything at all about him being a good or even "serviceable" quarterback..

BUT WHEN YOUR BACKUP IS DOING WELL YOU LEAVE HIM OUT THERE!

MOST especially when your starter has a bad back and has it hurt yet again!

Putting Romo back in vs. Washington might have been THE thing that lost that game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This week's betting produced a total flip:

Richest People
Dodger12 has a total of 47200
peplaw06 has a total of 28500
2233boys has a total of 21400
Cowboysrule122 has a total of 16000
Omegasupreme has a total of 15400

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't been "pimping" Weeden. I haven't said anything at all about him being a good or even "serviceable" quarterback..

Then how could you expect him to lead the team to victory? Nothing in his history said that he could lead the team in OT and be consistent. You're talking out both sides here. In any event, my intervention has failed.

Which jersey do you like? I'll get you one for Christmas and you can wear it proudly........

nike_cowboys_1067.jpg nike_cowboys_310.jpg

Reaction score
You're kidding, right? Tony sucked on toast after he went back in, and we lost the frikkin game! At least with Weeden, we got 10 points out of it.

But as you see we are right back where we've been - if you don't trust the guy why is he in there, ever?

You believe it is a good idea to pull a backup QB while he is being effective?
they lost because they quit running the ball. Putting Romo back In was stupid but the play calling lost the game. Weeden is hot garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
they lost because they quit running the ball. Putting Romo back In was stupid but the play calling lost the game. Weeden is hot garbage.

That's not why they lost. They lost because they had won 6 straight games, were playing a bad team at home, let said bad team hang around all game and didn't make any defensive plays when it mattered.

But they never should have put Romo back in after Weeden had helped get them 10 pts in two drives.

Reaction score
Yeah but he's black so he'll mismanage it and buy a whole bunch of hot sauce and rims.

I'll get value out of mine.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Then how could you expect him to lead the team to victory? Nothing in his history said that he could lead the team in OT and be consistent. You're talking out both sides here. In any event, my intervention has failed.
I didn't say that either. I merely said, like most have here, that putting Romo back in was stupid - especially since Weeden had been effective, leading us on two scoring drives.
Which jersey do you like? I'll get you one for Christmas and you can wear it proudly........
Now you're projecting - I wouldn't have any idea where to find a Weeden jersey, much less a Cowboys one! Looks like you're the one with buttlove for him! LOL

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't say that either. I merely said, like most have here, that putting Romo back in was stupid - especially since Weeden had been effective, leading us on two scoring drives.

You know the sad part Dooms? We may see Weeden again before the year's is out and it'll probably be with the season on the line. Romo is one hit away from being sidelined again and the Eagles are going to come at him until Romo can make them pay. You'll have another chance to root for Weeden and it will become readily apparent that the 10 points in two drives theme that people hold onto was nothing more than a blind squirrel finding a nut.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You know the sad part Dooms? We may see Weeden again before the year's is out and it'll probably be with the season on the line. Romo is one hit away from being sidelined again and the Eagles are going to come at him until Romo can make them pay. You'll have another chance to root for Weeden and it will become readily apparent that the 10 points in two drives theme that people hold onto was nothing more than a blind squirrel finding a nut.
I don't and haven't rooted for Weeden. I have merely pointed out he was effective against the Redskins and should have been left in. It's not a "theme" it's just reality.

I FEAR Tony getting hurt. Last thing I want to see. Even if we had a capable backup. But especially with the backup we have.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Weeden should only ever be in a game if Tony can't go at more than 50%.

Weeden is a piece of shit. A decent backup QB with any ability at all, and Dallas beats Arizona last week.

There were open WRs and TEs all over the place last week. Weeden was out there playing tecmo bowl and hoping he picked the right guy to throw to before the snap. It was terrible to see mfers running open, and Weeden not even looking for anything other than what he decided before the snap.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I sure hope they don't blitz us. Garrett is helpless against it.

Other teams have tried to blitz us this year, the Redskins for one game though really executed the blitzes well...

The Cards were nowhere near as successful blitzing us as the Redskins were.

Top Bottom