dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dbair: I said we won games, not how many!!! INFRACTION AND SHIT!

dumbass cabal- "we cant win games with a backup QB, but Chip Kelly can!"

dumbass cabal- expects Cowboys to beat a team with their backup QB that Eagles couldn't beat with their starter

you guys make some stupid fucking arguments sometimes, just for the sake of arguing and complaining

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't be an idiot. Chip Kelly is 10 times the coach that Garrett is.

the point was Cam Newton sucked donkey dick, like he has sucked almost all this season...they even showed his game by game, week by week stats during that broadcast...he's continually gotten worse every week

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You get 9 yrds on first down and pretty much are doing what you want running the ball. Then you throw on 3 consecutive downs. They could have scored on that drive in OT had they ran the ball.

That drive started on our own 20. Its pretty unrealistic to think they were going to run the ball every play in OT, and have a length of the field TD drive as the result.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"we cant win games with a backup QB, but Chip Kelly can!"
seems accurate.

expects Cowboys to beat a team with their backup QB that Eagles couldn't beat with their starter
Beat? No, but it would be nice if we could at least be competitive with our back-up. The Cardinals appear to be able to.

you guys make some stupid fucking arguments sometimes, just for the sake of arguing and complaining
Is there anything the Cowboys can do that you won't defend? I know, I know. One time you got mad at Jerry.

You are getting Hostile-level bad. You have no credibility anymore.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
seems accurate.

This yr so far, yep. Forever. Nope. Already proven wrong.

Beat? No, but it would be nice if we could at least be competitive with our back-up. The Cardinals appear to be able to.

It was 14-10 in the 4th qtr and we had the ball on their side of the field with a chance to take the lead. The game was "competitive" for 45+ minutes was it not?

Is there anything the Cowboys can do that you won't defend? I know, I know. One time you got mad at Jerry.

You are getting Hostile-level bad. You have no credibility anymore.

Honestly get sick of reading this bullshit. I'm not "defending" anything, just pointing out some dipshit fucking arguments some of you are making.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Could have used 2 TDs and 0 turnovers from Weeden 2 weeks ago.

No doubt.

Although it'd been nice to have forced 5 turnovers and got 9 sacks vs an inept QB and had a punt return TD too. Might have helped as well.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We aren't getting that production from the D; however, Garrett and Linehan could have built a better offense to fit Weeden's very limited strengths.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We aren't getting that production from the D; however, Garrett and Linehan could have built a better offense to fit Weeden's very limited strengths.

I really don't know what that would have been that day, he was just awful. Made too many bad throws and just locked onto 1 guy on most plays.

He's got good enough size, a pretty strong arm and has some athletic ability to pull the ball down and run, but the stuff holding him back is between his ears.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'd say this post is non-sense

The defense hardly carried this team in 2010 when wade got fired. The defense was awful. That was a far worse team and we managed to win some games with a backup QB, did we not? Somebody tried to make the argument that we cant win games with a backup QB.

Yep, we went 5-7. With the defense saving us the whole time.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I really don't know what that would have been that day, he was just awful. Made too many bad throws and just locked onto 1 guy on most plays.

He's got good enough size, a pretty strong arm and has some athletic ability to pull the ball down and run, but the stuff holding him back is between his ears.

Adjustments to the blitz. Period. Argue that and you are a moron.

Wait...

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Year 2038, dbair is in a nursing home still referencing that time in 2010 when Garrett and Jon Kitna went 5-3...

And Garrett will still be the HC and Jerry the GM. :brick

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Gonna be a long week without Dallas Cowboys Football. I hate the bye.

Reaction score

Yup. There is hope for you yet.

Reaction score
Gonna be a long week without Dallas Cowboys Football. I hate the bye.

It is difficult with no Cowboys football this Sunday.

However, this 'Bye' came at a good time for the teams star players to heal AND get their shit together for the post season.

:gloat

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
5-7 proves that we can win with backups? :lol

are you this retarded?

did they win games with a backup QB with this HC, because I believe that's the original statement somebody made...that we never do

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Adjustments to the blitz. Period. Argue that and you are a moron.

Wait...

The Cards blitzed a season low number of times per Broaddus. The blitz had nothing to do with why Weeden was bad that day. He had plenty of time to throw.

Top Bottom