yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So you post at the Own and don't share any tidbits here? Not that there's a whole lot of intellectually stimulating discussion.....but still. And who are the nice guys? All the arrogant know it all's congregated there initially from what I gather and then they couldn't put up with each other and friction ensued.

I think there are lot of nice guys over there (cant remember screen names, some guy with Witten in his screen name seems like a good dude). They're just more in touch with their feminine/sensitive side than all of us foul mouth, anything goes, brutes that post here.

I bet you could tell me what they're saying without even reading that forum, what do you think the conversations are like/about?

Here's a question I bet everyone can get, what screen name at the own is the king of the humblebrag?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;VGhuzr8H5Xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGhuzr8H5Xo[/video]

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think there are lot of nice guys over there (cant remember screen names, some guy with Witten in his screen name seems like a good dude). They're just more in touch with their feminine/sensitive side than all of us foul mouth, anything goes, brutes that post here.

I remember all the blow hard wanna be scouts and coaches leaving and going over there. They can all fawn over each others expert analysis and inside tips/rumors. Not sure why anyone would want to post in such a highly moderated site where you only get invited if you're a pom pom waving homer who agrees with the owner of the site. BTW, who invited you there?

Reaction score
Cole Beasley has an endorsement deal with Tide? That's awesome.

Hey free agents. Our 3rd WR gets endorsement deals.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I remember all the blow hard wanna be scouts and coaches leaving and going over there. They can all fawn over each others expert analysis and inside tips/rumors. Not sure why anyone would want to post in such a highly moderated site where you only get invited if you're a pom pom waving homer who agrees with the owner of the site. BTW, who invited you there?

You may be surprised to hear, but it doesn't even feel like its moderated, I've never seen a post deleted or a thread locked. The only moderation I ever notice is censoring cussing but almost all forums do that. Cowboyszone is the worst hands down in terms of moderation, its just outright stupid at times.

Hos sent me an invite.

Here's a funny story you'll like, Hos is a little paranoid about this site (or some of its members) and he locked me out of the Own because he thought I was a spy for you guys. I laughed and said he was way off base but feel free to do whatever he wanted. He eventually figured out he was barking up the wrong tree but I couldn't help but think, what in the world is going on here, this isn't national security. Sounds like he's had some issues with some of the folks here. Did someone here threaten him or something?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
private forums are a refuge for cowards. he just doesn't want to be held accountable for the stupid things he writes/predicts.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here's a funny story you'll like, Hos is a little paranoid about this site (or some of its members) and he locked me out of the Own because he thought I was a spy for you guys. I laughed and said he was way off base but feel free to do whatever he wanted. He eventually figured out he was barking up the wrong tree but I couldn't help but think, what in the world is going on here, this isn't national security. Sounds like he's had some issues with some of the folks here. Did someone here threaten him or something?
Issues? Hos? Who is this? Never even heard of him.

Top Bottom