icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
shitty game but thank you julio

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Stupidity at the highest level. He's got a Dez brain.
Orrrrr, maybe for what he has in mind he's smart. 1.) Suck at your job to get benched or cut. 2.) Claim you can't get a job in that field because it is collusion due to your social justice warriorism. 3.) Sue the league and get big bucks

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Orrrrr, maybe for what he has in mind he's smart. 1.) Suck at your job to get benched or cut. 2.) Claim you can't get a job in that field because it is collusion due to your social justice warriorism. 3.) Sue the league and get big bucks

I dont think he is smart enough to think that far ahead. He wanted to be viewed as a martyr becuz he sucked as a QB. No way he ever knew this many idiots would follow along. This is all just a manufactured issue and the media as they do make it a story when it wasnt. Trump got into it and it became a pissing contest. Now Nike has decided to latch on to the pissing contest and are trying to capitalize on it.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
All this Kraperdick stuff is just an attention grab and the other players that followed along like sheep saw it as a way to get some attention and join the mob of Trump haters and like little kids make some noise.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
shitty game but thank you julio

I don't get it, how is "Julio Jones representing Dallas Cowboys fans everywhere in this moment"?

regarding last nights game, did we see two good teams, two bad teams, other?

I dont know what conclusions to draw

Last edited:

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't get it, why do Cowboy fans love this moment?

regarding last nights game, did we see two good teams, two bad teams, other?

I dont know what conclusions to draw

i didnt watch the game so somtimes its just simple as thanking 1 dude for pushing someone you dont like in the face causing them to fall to the ground

you didnt get the new garrett poster for this season???

" small victories 2018 "

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i didnt watch the game so somtimes its just simple as thanking 1 dude for pushing someone you dont like in the face causing them to fall to the ground

you didnt get the new garrett poster for this season???

" small victories 2018 "

I thought it was "accountability"

or was that last year?

pWfJSeC.png

Paging Rynie.....

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
matty ice ice baby

mbalar

Spectator
Reaction score