Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Panthers 24-21 on a last sec. missed FG by the Cowboys to send it into OT.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Was a 2nd rd pick by Texans in 2014, played at UCLA.

Sounds like Ehingers injury is significant.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Was a 2nd rd pick by Texans in 2014, played at UCLA.

Sounds like Ehingers injury is significant.

Who cuts an OL thats worth a shit these days? They hung unto Chaz like a dog with a bone.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Here we go again, this guy is starting to look somewhat brittle. How much time did he miss last year with a muscle pull.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Have we released the game day roster yet?

And is Rico on it?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Wow, I just realized I have fan related Guillain-Barré syndrome

I'm completely numb as a cowboy fan without any feeling or hope in any part of my mind or extremities

thx obama jeri

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll tell you right now, if they play this coksucker's commercial tonight, I'm tuning out. And if they do it in any game, including the Cowboys, I'm tuning that out to. The NFL can go fuck itself.

Nike's first Kaepernick commercial to air during NFL opener: report

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/nikes-first-kaepernick-commercial-to-air-during-nfl-opener-report

Lost in all of this bullshit is the fact he didn't "sacrifice" anything, he just walked away from his contract and his job. He wasn't fired, cut or even fined. He quit.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lost in all of this bullshit is the fact he didn't "sacrifice" anything, he just walked away from his contract and his job. He wasn't fired, cut or even fined. He quit.

Another failed athlete who reinvented himself as a "social warrior" based on a lie. And the idiots buy it hook, line and sinker not because they like him or believe in his "cause," but because they hate the guy in the White House. These folks are radical loons.....

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

He quit because he was riding the pine.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Top Bottom