dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
When I was in high school and worked at the drug store, I met Paul Newman and Tom Cruise a couple of times.

They didnt particularly like our store, but it was right next to their favorite Chinese restaurant in the Atlanta area. They came in a few times.

Reaction score
When I was in high school and worked at the drug store, I met Paul Newman and Tom Cruise a couple of times.

They didnt particularly like our store, but it was right next to their favorite Chinese restaurant in the Atlanta area. They came in a few times.

So would you say you "know" them, as the thread title suggests?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As far as I could walk right up to them and they would know who the hell I am, I "know" Ken Norton Jr and Eric Karros.

Demi, or any of the other hollywood types, I'm pretty sure I would have to remind them how I knew them.

Reaction score
If your avatar is a self portrait then I think you are even closer to Bacon then you realize.
I know, right. I've never seen someone who likes to put avatars of humongous men appearing to reach climax.

Then again I've never seen someone who uses tupperware either.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
lol

I just found out a girl I dated back in high school was on Flavor of Love.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As far as I could walk right up to them and they would know who the hell I am, I "know" Ken Norton Jr and Eric Karros.

Demi, or any of the other hollywood types, I'm pretty sure I would have to remind them how I knew them.

How about Abe Lincoln?

Did he babysit you?

Reaction score
I know, right. I've never seen someone who likes to put avatars of humongous men appearing to reach climax.

Then again I've never seen someone who uses tupperware either.

My avatar has more career world records than any other on the interweb.

However it is true that my avatar is not dishwasher safe.

Top Bottom