Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I went to high school with Jonah Hill. We both got stuffed in the lockers quite a bit and we struck up a fast friendship which we still maintain to this day.

You guys?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I knew Jim Carrey at one time.

Which really isn't a fair statement since he didn't even know I was stalking him.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I stabbed Aldon Smith at a house party at a house.

Thank you for making it clear that the house party was in fact, at a house.

It would have kept me up at nights wondering if that house party might have been in the woods. Or at the lake. Or...

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
:awkward

Sorry, boss.

Couldn't help myself. Assholishness is in my nature.

Reaction score
Sat directly next to and shot the breeze with Charles Simpson for 5 hours on Saturday night.

Going to my friends house tonight to do the same thing with Charles Simpson and Joseph Rojas (top 5 Christian rock artist in the world with Seventh Day Slumber)

Reaction score
My friend Steve saved a baby dolphin in Myrtle Beach, Uraguay. Said the umbilical cord was still attached.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gonna sound Hostile-ish here but I know (or have met) a lot.

My family works in the film industry. My grandmother was a career stunt women and did some acting. She was in an episode of The Brady Bunch and an episode of Star Trek (the one with Abraham Lincoln). My grandfather is a Director of Photography and he has done a ton of movies and series, most recently Six Feet Under and Desperate Housewives. I spent most of my summer breaks on movie sets.

Also, Demi Moore was my babysitter for a few years.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Gonna sound Hostile-ish here but I know (or have met) a lot.

My family works in the film industry. My grandmother was a career stunt women and did some acting. She was in an episode of The Brady Bunch and an episode of Star Trek (the one with Abraham Lincoln). My grandfather is a Director of Photography and he has done a ton of movies and series, most recently Six Feet Under and Desperate Housewives. I spent most of my summer breaks on movie sets.

Also, Demi Moore was my babysitter for a few years.

No shit?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whatever bro

I know, I know. All true though.

Demi married Rick(Freddie)Moore when she was 17. He was the lead singer of a band called The Kats. My step-dad was their sound engineer. Certain clubs in LA wouldn't let Demi in because of her age so she would babysit the kids of members in the band so that the wives/girlfriends could go.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Gramma was a dare devil.

Why couldn't that have come from Hostile?

Top Bottom