SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
bbgun... we really have no use for you here anymore. It was cool when you were str8 pwning sourced clowns at the CZ, but since you're banned there.... you're as useful as a slut to a dickless man.

Sluts can fetch beers.

Reaction score
DCT was decent in it's heyday.

And by, in it's heyday, I'm clearly referring to when HITR94 (I'm midswat, ya dumbasses . . .) & TheyCallMePapi ran that place, and the entire DCC cast (save thorn, sbk92, and mschmidt) fled to the forum, forever swearing off the DCC in the process.

What kind of losers leave a site, swear they will never go back, swear allegiance to another board and then jump ship to take back the previous site?

Fags

Reaction score
Three?

Perma banned as Midswat. Then a few months later sbk & EZ talked me into coming back, so I registered and used some username I don't recall, but my avatar said "Swat" in it, so I didn't last long.

Then I was there as HITR94 and did the "I'm Midswat, ya dumbasses" line, (hey, I thought it was funny :awkward).

I cant' recall any others off hand.

Reaction score
Perma banned as Midswat. Then a few months later sbk & EZ talked me into coming back, so I registered and used some username I don't recall, but my avatar said "Swat" in it, so I didn't last long.

Then I was there as HITR94 and did the "I'm Midswat, ya dumbasses" line, (hey, I thought it was funny ).

I cant' recall any others off hand.
Weren't you On Tilt also?

silver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
Yahoo Groups
Sports Rants (?) later became ESPN
DC Fans
Cowboys Zone
Dallas Cowboys Universe

Top Bottom