Reaction score
Check out theebs twitter timeline.

He posts several screen caps of Williams and Escobar open down the field at key points, but Weeden dumped it off to a back instead.

Don't quote me naked stats and say a QB isn't the problem when our leading receiver (by a fucking mile) was a RB with 10 receptions.

@ToddHebert

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Check out theebs twitter timeline.

He posts several screen caps of Williams and Escobar open down the field at key points, but Weeden dumped it off to a back instead.

Don't quote me naked stats and say a QB isn't the problem when our leading receiver (by a fucking mile) was a RB with 10 receptions.

@ToddHebert

awwwwww....

You are blocked from following @ToddHebert and viewing @ToddHebert's Tweets. Learn more

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In looking at the game again while I'm not all fired up in the moment Our WR receivers just weren't getting open. Which only left the little dink and dunk passes left for Weeden to make

Add on the fact that we couldn't run the ball in the second half that pretty much left our entire offense with only small yardage passes

I'm not letting Weeden off the hook by any means

But our WR corps didn't help the cause and didn't step up like they needed too

It's not like ATL has a killer shut down corner or anyone close to that

Reaction score
He is not an NFL quarterback. He can’t see the field. Probably be a damn good QB in my flag football league, but not against NFL defenses. Once Atlanta realized he couldn’t see the field they pounced on the check downs.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If you say dbair three times while spinning around in front of the bathroom mirror; he'll appear and suck your dick.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was a bad decision on his part

I think he got a little too confident lol

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A couple of years ago Romo would have thrown the exact, same pick.
Maybe, six years ago. And I never saw Romo do that exact thing. It was deep in our own end of the field, and it ended any threat we might have been the rest of the way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
True
I was just talking about last game where he started and played the entire game

So for one and a third games he's 1 TD to 1 INT

But we did score 4 tds on nice drives vs Atlanta. Other than the first drive (which was two long runs and a penalty) Weeden had something to do with the other scores.

Avoiding multiple turnovers that gives us no chance to win is definitely goal #1 with him out there.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Maybe, six years ago. And I never saw Romo do that exact thing. It was deep in our own end of the field, and it ended any threat we might have been the rest of the way.

You've never seen Romo do that? Yeah, ok.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But we did score 4 tds on nice drives vs Atlanta. Other than the first drive (which was two long runs and a penalty) Weeden had something to do with the other scores.

Avoiding multiple turnovers that gives us no chance to win is definitely goal #1 with him out there.

He's accurate, but without him throwing deep or at least attempting it we see what happens

They stack the box and we can't run the ball, and if they know he's not throwing over ten yards then they can adjust coverage which they did and we saw what happened

He needs to let it fly every once in awhile to keep them honest

Just as importantly our damn WR's need to get open. And that starts on the line. Our WR core were letting themselves get jammed up on the line so if Weeden looks their way and sees them tied up at the line he's going to check down and move on to the next guy

So our problem is twofold

Our WR's first need to get the fuck open and Weeden needs to at least attempt to get it to them deep

And our D needs to step up on the other side of the ball. We shouldn't have gotten burnt in the secondary by Jones and we need to get to the QB. One sack and I think it was 3 total pressures just ain't gonna cut it when we are playing with a back up QB

Top Bottom