Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol

Not really. My normal go-to is Miller Lite. If I'm a beer snob, I'm a cheapskate beer snob.

I bought someone a case of "beer" as a gift a few days ago. The guy liked that Angry Orchard apple cider beer (whatever that is). I don't understand the appeal. It's kind of pussy shit if you ask me. Like something dbair would drink or even BB at a house party with his DC sissy friends.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I bought someone a case of "beer" as a gift a few days ago. The guy liked that Angry Orchard apple cider beer (whatever that is). I don't understand the appeal. It's kind of pussy shit if you ask me. Like something dbair would drink or even BB at a house party with his DC sissy friends.

Hahaha my girl doesn't even like drinking those Apple beers.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Yeah, I'm not a fan of many of the "fancy" beers. I have yet to have an IPA that I liked. Hoppy beers just do not taste good to me. As far as the flavored "fruit" beers... they are not even a beer to me. They're like what the NFL has become. Pussified.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Dodger, if you want to go somewhere that will make you want to throat punch strangers, go to Austin. There is more hippy hipster beer there than anywhere else on the planet. Oh, and he people are fucking weird, too.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Dodger, if you want to go somewhere that will make you want to throat punch strangers, go to Austin. There is more hippy hipster beer there than anywhere else on the planet. Oh, and he people are fucking weird, too.

Shit if you're in Dallas just go to Community Beer Co on Saturday. That place gets loaded with hipsters and their sissy dogs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn that sounds good. I'm definitely going to have to try that out. There is a beer store in North Dallas that I go to that has everything.

The Rogue Shakespeare Stout won many gold medals over the years. It is by far my favorite beer. So much so that during spring break in college a buddy of mine and I rented a car and drove all the way up from L.A. To Newport Oregon to visit the brewery. We ended up staying there for a week and eating and drinking at their pub attached to the brewery everyday.

That was in 97 before the craft brew craze. They were blown away that two guys would drive all the way up from L.A. for the sole purpose of visiting their brewery that they treated us like kings. I gotta say it made for some fond spring break memories. We even met the Master Brewer who took us on a tour of the brewery. Fun times!

Oh and drinking Shakespeare Stout straight from the vat was amazing!

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Never been to Austin but I've been to a couple of cities in Texas and I thought that state would be the last to fall. It's the wussification of America and it's happening everywhere, especially New York and DC. And I really, really, really hate DC. Completely full of liberal cocksuckers who have no idea what's happening in the rest of the country. They absolutely disgust me and I can't stand being around them when I go for work.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Never been to Austin but I've been to a couple of cities in Texas and I thought that state would be the last to fall. It's the wussification of America and it's happening everywhere, especially New York and DC. And I really, really, really hate DC. Completely full of liberal cocksuckers who have no idea what's happening in the rest of the country. They absolutely disgust me and I can't stand being around them when I go for work.

Yeah, DC is terrible. It's like they all got together and decided they were superior in every way versus the rest of the country. I haven't been to NY, but I can only imagine what it's like there. Worst city in the USA, though? That has to go to Pittsburgh. Those people are just flatout fucking rude.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Try living in L.A.

The king of all pussified cities! Liberal cocksucker around every corner. Literally LOL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's all public opinion at this point
It doesn't matter if JF gets convicted or even charged with beating a woman anymore. The public has already found him guilty

Just like Hardy
With Hardy, there was EVIDENCE.
Not to mention the report stated the Cowboys top brass have moved on from JF
Almost guarantees, they will.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Are we talking in legal terms here or whether or not we'd sign this kid because there's obviously a world of difference. He may be innocent or his GF may not press charges hoping they stay together and she can share in his millions (until they run out). But Jerry's isn't signing this kid. Domestic abuse is just too hot a topic for Jerry or the NFL and that kind of publicity is not welcomed, especially after signing Hardy who, by all accounts, has been domestic abuse free after signing with the team.
In domestic violence cases in Texas, the victim doesn't get the choice whether to press charges or not. If there is a claim of abuse and any evidence at all to back it up, the cops make a arrest then the DA decides whether to pursue the charge.

And Manziel's domestic abuse allegations are just and only that, allegations. There's lots of time between now and when Dallas would be able to start talking to him about coming over. These things blow over especially when there's no charges, no evidence.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Worst city in the USA, though? That has to go to Pittsburgh. Those people are just flatout fucking rude.
Philly?

Never even been to DC but with the explosive growth of the government I'm sure it's horrible.

And FTR, ciders aren't flavored beers, you nitwits. They're actual fermented cider. Been around for decades/centuries in Britain. Some of them are pretty good, though a good stout is the best. I get the point that you can't exactly chug them without feeling like you're going to burst, though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oops, didn't realize we were on to beer talk. Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Philly?

I have never been to Philly, but I can't imagine anything worse than Pittsburgh.

And FTR, ciders aren't flavored beers, you nitwits. They're actual fermented cider. Been around for decades/centuries in Britain. Some of them are pretty good, though a good stout is the best. I get the point that you can't exactly chug them without feeling like you're going to burst, though.

IMO, cider is not a beer. Shit is nasty and should not even be in the beer family.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Philly?

Never even been to DC but with the explosive growth of the government I'm sure it's horrible.

The confusion comes because it's packaged and marketed like beer. Not to mention it's usually sold next to the beers.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With Hardy, there was EVIDENCE.
Almost guarantees, they will.

Now that it's become a criminal investigation I'm sure there will be evidence in this case eventually as well. Just as the photos from Hardy were released much later I'm sure something will turn up down the road in JF's case

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Philly?

Ciders have actually been around for hundreds of years

And I agree, stouts are not a game day chugger type beer. For that I usually go back to what I drank in HS. MGD

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oops, didn't realize we were on to beer talk. Sorry to hijack the thread. Carry on!

Anyone who has followed this team post Jimmy Johnson has had his/her share of alcohol in order to swallow what Jerry is selling. Alcohol is absolutely relevant to any discussion about the Cowboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Anyone who has followed this team post Jimmy Johnson has had his/her share of alcohol in order to swallow what Jerry is selling. Alcohol is absolutely relevant to any discussion about the Cowboys.
Would never dispute that!

evolution.jpg

Top Bottom