Reaction score

Dbair your life partner can still call plays. Flarety can bring his methods to our unit and sharpen them up. The man is a magician.

Jerrys gonna spend money for us right?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
dont know what his contract status is, but cant imagine they'd let him leave

Make him OC then.

Garrett has this foolish idea that he can't still call plays if someone else has the OC title. But I guess pride/image overrules results.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dont know what his contract status is, but cant imagine they'd let him leave

Last year, we interviewed Joe Wickline---the Oline coach of Oklahoma State. He was being interviewed to be an assistant Oline coach with the idea of eventually taking over from Huock. Now I don't understand what went down, to where it went no further, but he's done a hell of a job with the OSU Cowboys' Oline. Maybe they need to give him another look.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Last year, we interviewed Joe Wickline---the Oline coach of Oklahoma State. He was being interviewed to be an assistant Oline coach with the idea of eventually taking over from Huock. Now I don't understand what went down, to where it went no further, but he's done a hell of a job with the OSU Cowboys' Oline. Maybe they need to give him another look.

Didn't Dan Campbell serve a term as assistant Oline coach with us? Someone did that with us for a year.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Make him OC then.

Garrett has this foolish idea that he can't still call plays if someone else has the OC title. But I guess pride/image overrules results.

Exactly. Even Parcells called plays while here. He would tell Payton that he wanted a run or a pass play, and then Payton would pick the exact play.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't Dan Campbell serve a term as assistant Oline coach with us? Someone did that with us for a year.

I don't think so. He interviewed for it last year along with Wickline. Don't understand why they decided to give the job to Wes Phillips.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Exactly. Even Parcells called plays while here. He would tell Payton that he wanted a run or a pass play, and then Payton would pick the exact play.

It's just like how Jerry will never be content with just being the President of football operations and having a regular GM. These jokers are all about protecting and projecting self-image.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah they did this with 3 or 4 people IIRC

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Make him OC then.

There's been alot of teams who employ "offensive coordinators" but the HC still called the plays.

Top Bottom