IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why do tards hAve the ability to start threads?

Another career Zoner has his feelings hurt by my truth darts....

Listen, it should hurt Sunshine ...this fkn sux to be where we are right now and next year the division will be even harder with teh Eagles assured to be far better than 8-8

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Another career Zoner has his feelings hurt by my truth darts....

Listen, it should hurt Sunshine ...this fkn sux to be where we are right now and next year the division will be even harder with teh Eagles assured to be far better than 8-8

This from a guy who cried like schoolgirl when we didnt give up a 2 for a a washed up jarred gather or give up a ton of cash for atogwe.

And there are plenty more from slate. he also cried when we didn't go after Braylon Edwards.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
RogerDodger is Slate? I thought Slate posted here under his regular name?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And we can cease the embarrassing comparison of numbers between Romo n Eli , embarrassing - Eli is the FAR better football player.
It's the reason he went 1st rd n Tony is a dollar store imitation .

Romo NEVER had 25 INTs in a season. Manning is just a year removed from that. Fact is, Romo has consistantly put up better numbers, while Eli has had better coaching and an a better OC/playcaller.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I thought this was slate who kept signing up after getting banned.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think this.

I kind of agree. Fix our line and our offense will be as good as anyone's and help keep our defense off the field.

Until we get rid of the 4.6 running defensive backs with awful instincts and even less heart, our secondary will continue to haunt us.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I kind of agree. Fix our line and our offense will be as good as anyone's and help keep our defense off the field.

Until we get rid of the 4.6 running defensive backs with awful instincts and even less heart, our secondary will continue to haunt us.

Carl nicks, Ben Grubbs and nick hard wig are all just waiting for a payday.

Instantly better plus the draft and depth from kowalski, costa and hopefully arkin

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Carl nicks, Ben Grubbs and nick hard wig are all just waiting for a payday.

Instantly better plus the draft and depth from kowalski, costa and hopefully arkin

I think Kowalski can be more than just depth. Basically we need just one Guard from free agency, and one from the draft (DeCastro), and have Kowalski start at Center. Smith, DeCastro, Kowalski, Nicks, and Free AND a new Oline coach, would be light years better than what we have now.

Top Bottom