cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We would need to make some room. There's plenty of room to be made.

So in your world, cutting Carr and costing us $4M additional cap space is the better play?

Never thought I'd find someone I would want running the team less than Jerry but here you are.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think the only player on the team that I like is Romo.

Id like to see him playing for a stable franchise before he's completely done, if he's not already.

I like Dez too, forgot about him.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Nope, don't really care about them.

Really good players, but I'm not tuning in to watch them. Lee is approaching worthless status, IMO. It's not a question of if he's going to miss time, it's about how much he'll miss every year.

Fred and Simth are nice young players, though.

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dez is easily the most likeable guy on the team for me.

Yes, he can be a dummy and he has his inconsistencies, but he looks forward to the bright lights which is more than most of this soft choking team can say, but most importantly, he despises losing whereas everyone else seems to have gotten used to it.

It's nice to see someone actually outraged when we find a new way to choke away a game.

He has a lot of traits that remind me of Irvin and I think he can be one the leaders this team desperately needs.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So in your world, cutting Carr and costing us $4M additional cap space is the better play?

Never thought I'd find someone I would want running the team less than Jerry but here you are.

You said $4 million. Not a big deal for a shitty player like him. What would his total cap hit be?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score

:lol

I'd like to see the team Simple Jon would put together.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That is true, but I'm not a ******.

Ware and Carr need to play for other teams next season.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You said $4 million. Not a big deal for a shitty player like him. What would his total cap hit be?

$4M MORE than keeping him.

Carr's cap hit on roster in 2014 = $12.2M
Carr's cap hit no longer on roster in 2014 = $16.8M

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, I guess we're stuck with him for another year. Wonderful. And I guess they aren't restructuring so they aren't pushing more money down the road. If he has another year like last year I bet he's be gone.

Reaction score
Going to try and not judge our corners too harshly - including Claiborn - anymore until they get solid safety play behind them.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
That is true, but I'm not a ******.

Ware and Carr need to play for other teams next season.

You couldn't kick anybody's ass, Ruprecht.

All they'd have to do is throw you another turd, and you'd be compelled to start painting pictures on the wall.

Top Bottom