GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A Fuckin men

Report: #Cowboys de marcus Ware refuses to take pay cut and will be released by dallas. Actually smart decision by Cowboys

Eskin twitter

Reaction score
It's the right move but calm the fuck down. We're cutting an all time great, not Ebenezer Ekuban, you fuck.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
An all time great who has an all time record of 1 playoff win and couldn't be happier.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It isn't about ware...

Is about this retarded franchise making the correct decision for once

Of course I wish we could keep ware, but these idiots ruined that by mismanaging the cap

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Not happy about this move but understand it. Funny that the same team that has no problem spending $21M on Anthony Spencer the last two years is suddenly playing hardball with Ware. It's the right decision but it's a stance we should have taken years ago.

We'll probably use his cap room on a ridiculously dumb contract for Jason Hatcher.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want to like Ware because he's a nice guy, but Larry Allen was also a nice guy and he didn't repeatedly make the same mistakes Ware made. In fact, I don't know if I ever saw Larry Allen false start or hold. If I did it was once or twice. I can't say that about Ware. It would be different if he had the same mean streak Charles Haley had, but he clearly never did. Just wasn't interested.

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I hope he goes to one of the NFCE teams, stays 100% healthy, and pisses in Jerry's face.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not happy about this move but understand it. Funny that the same team that has no problem spending $21M on Anthony Spencer the last two years is suddenly playing hardball with Ware. It's the right decision but it's a stance we should have taken years ago.

We'll probably use his cap room on a ridiculously dumb contract for Jason Hatcher.

If true, where do we stand cap wise, let's say the cap is 132M

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope he goes to one of the NFCE teams, stays 100% healthy, and pisses in Jerry's face.

I do too. We need someone to jump offsides on 3rd and short. His signature now that he's all beat up at the ripe old age of 30.

He needs to go join Newman with the Bengals.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If true, where do we stand cap wise, let's say the cap is 132M

If the cap bumped up to $132M we are about $21M over still. Ware's release would create about $7.4M in cap room, still leaving us about $14M over.

Throw in expected restructures for Romo, Carr, Scandrick, and Lee, plus expected June 1 cut of Miles and we would have around $8M in cap room (most of that not until June 1).

We will have last year's team, only older, minus Ware and Austin, plus 8 to 10 (Jerry Jones) draft picks. We should be odd's on favorites to win the Superbowl.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Also, with Ware and Austin released, Dallas would have over $23M of dead money on the 2014 cap. Yikes.

Top Bottom