Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bill is alive. GSM Bill.

Seriously though, I don't have a valid opinion. I was swimming in a nutsack when Landry was doing his thing.

Have a safe Holiday, everyone.

sbk92

Reaction score
I honestly wonder how you can see to type, I mean surely there's so much brown Parcells turd smeared across your face that you cant see anything.

That's right.

Hey, who do you think the best coach is of all time?

I'm surprised you can see past their shit on your face.

C

Cr122

Bill is alive. GSM Bill.

Seriously though, I don't have a valid opinion. I was swimming in a nutsack when Landry was doing his thing.

Have a safe Holiday, everyone.
lol

And apparently sbk was playing with his building blocks.

No offense, sbk.

sbk92

Reaction score
I'd say that's one hell of a coaching career right there.

I'd say so too. To the tune of one of the greats and an invite to the hall of fame.

Can anyone else show me something better than this from a head coach in Cowboys history? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Well, Bill didn't stick around for 30 years. He preferred the challenge of reinventing himself with new faces and showing how good he was.

But in terms of just Cowboys, Jimmy Johnson. He built a team in his five short years here that won more championships, and without a doubt were better teams, than what Tom Landry could do in 30 years.

He was also the guy who came in here and cleaned up Landry's mess. Made the Cowboys the team of his decade, for the first time in their history.

Wait. But. Well. Hey.

Yep.

No one will ever break that 20 consecutive winning seasons streak, not ever.

Completely irrevelant.

Nobody will break Joe Paterno's 114 years at Penn St. That doesn't make him the best.

C

Cr122

Hey, I'm not dissing Jimmy Johnson he was awesome no doubt, but he was no Landry.

Maybe if Jerry were able to back off and let Jimmy do his thing, Jimmy would of been here a lot longer.

And Jimmy did what a lot of college coaches couldn't, win the super bowl, twice.

sbk92

Reaction score
Hey, I'm not dissing Jimmy Johnson he was awesome no doubt, but he was no Landry.

Maybe if Jerry were able to back off and let Jimmy do his thing, Jimmy would of been here a lot longer.

And Jimmy did what a lot of college coaches couldn't, win the super bowl, twice.

I agree.

Besides building teams than won more championships and creating the single most dominant era of Cowboys football in their history, Jimmy was no Landry.

Why? Well, cmon, man. Tom Landry.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They've been conditioned to think one way.

I'm asking them to think for themselves.

So that's your intention? To bash Landry so that it appears that you are "thinking" for yourself?

THAT'S IT THOUGH! We're all conditioned to think that a guy that a guy that led the Cowboys to 5 trips to the Super Bowl and won two of them, and basically made the Cowboys a household name is BETTER than a quitting slob who came to Dallas and while turned around a 5-11 team, but failed to win a playoff game or division title.

There are fools out there that still think the Earth is flat...and like you feel that everyone else has been conditioned to the contrary and thereby not thinking for themselves.

sbk92

Reaction score
So that's your intention? To bash Landry so that it appears that you are "thinking" for yourself?

I'm only bashing Landry to a homer.

I've said repeatedly he's one of the greats, belongs in the hall of fame and is deserving of his own chapter in the book of the NFL.

He's just not the best coach ever. Not here. Not league wide.

Top Bottom