Reaction score
You heard it here, folks. The "greatest coach ever" lost more Super Bowls than he won and had to be fired because his team was the worst in the league.

Hero worship.

It's clear you're just trolling.

Is this fun for you?

Also . . . lol at you suggesting "hero worship."

Plymkr

Reaction score
You heard it here, folks. The "greatest coach ever" lost more Super Bowls than he won and had to be fired because his team was the worst in the league.

Hero worship.

LOL. And once again. The Dallas Cowboys "historian" FUCKS it all up again.

sbk92

Reaction score
LOL. And once again. The Dallas Cowboys "historian" FUCKS it all up again.

What exactly did I "fuck up"?

"He lost more Super Bowls than he won." Fact.

"He had to be fired because his team was the worst in the league." Fact.

I'm a truth teller. Landry was one of the greats. One of.

But he was not the greatest coach of all time. He lost any claim to that with the way he went out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Hero worship.

Are continuing on with this grade A ignorance?

Did you even watch any of the super bowls that he "lost"???

If so, you know we could easily have been 5-0, and definitely got robbed in 2 of them.

C

Cr122

If so, you know we could easily have been 5-0, and definitely got robbed in 2 of them.

Ayuh, both the Steeler games.

Jackie Smith comes to mind in one of them.

That was Landry's fault? Laughable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ayuh, both the Steeler games.

Jackie Smith comes to mind in one of them.

That was Landry's fault? Laughable.

The Colts game was just as bad, if not worse. The fumble play where our guy recovered but the Colts were awarded the ball was a joke.

C

Cr122

The Colts game was just as bad, if not worse. The fumble play where our guy recovered but the Colts were awarded the ball was a joke.

Just imagine if replay were intact then.

The "Ice Bowl" could of been ours.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's quite evident that sbk is barely in his adolesence. I'm sure his shit was still yellow when Parcells won his two Super Bowls.

sbk92

Reaction score

I'm not interested in ifs or fabricated theft claims from fanatics.

All I know is he lost more Super Bowls than he won and he had to be fired because his team was the worst in the league.

Two facts that can't be disputed and eliminate him from ever being considered the greatest coach of all time.

Hey, it sucks. I know he's a God to you people. But I deal in reality. I will not overrate Tom Landry simply because he was here for half a century.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not interested in ifs or fabricated theft claims from fanatics.

All I know is he lost more Super Bowls than he won and he had to be fired because his team was the worst in the league.

Two facts that can't be disputed and eliminate him from ever being considered the greatest coach of all time.

Hey, it sucks. I know he's a God to you people. But I deal in reality. I will not overrate Tom Landry simply because he was here for half a century.

I don't think many knowledgeable Cowboys' fans would claim that Landry as being the greatest NFL coach of all time. I wouldn't. I'd say Bill Walsh, some would say Lombardi, but he was before my time, so I have no opinion. Now if you had a list for top 5 all time list of NFL HCS, Landry is definitely in that top 5, whereas Parcells is NOT. Landry was an innovator like Walsh, and unlike Parcells. In fact, although he never won a Super Bowl, I would rank Don Coryell ahead of Parcells.

Cowboys' fans revere Landry---those old enough to remember. We don't treat him like God. I have yet to see any Cowboys' fan lust after Landry the way you lust after Parcells. With you in every sentence it's a noun, verb, and a Parcells.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

Just so everyone knows...I said Landry was the Cowboys greatest coach, not the greatest coach of all-time.

sbk92

Reaction score
I don't think many knowledgeable Cowboys' fans would claim that Landry as being the greatest NFL coach of all time. I wouldn't. I'd say Bill Walsh, some would say Lombardi, but he was before my time, so I have no opinion. Now if you had a list for top 5 all time list of NFL HCS, Landry is definitely in that top 5, whereas Parcells is NOT. Landry was an innovator like Walsh, and unlike Parcells. In fact, although he never won a Super Bowl, I would rank Don Coryell ahead of Parcells.

Cowboys' fans revere Landry---those old enough to remember. We don't treat him like God. I have yet to see any Cowboys' fan lust after Landry the way you lust after Parcells. With you in every sentence it's a noun, verb, and a Parcells.

If that's your honest opinion of Landry, then I'm not referring to you.

But most Cowboys fans think Tom Landry was not only the greatest ever, but the greatest there will ever be.

You're right on Landry. He wasn't.

You're dead wrong on Bill Parcells. Nobody was better. Nobody could show up anywhere in the league in their late 60's and instantly turn a team around.

Plymkr

Reaction score
What exactly did I "fuck up"?

"He lost more Super Bowls than he won." Fact.

"He had to be fired because his team was the worst in the league." Fact.

I'm a truth teller. Landry was one of the greats. One of.

But he was not the greatest coach of all time. He lost any claim to that with the way he went out.

Fact, only way Jones was getting the team was if he fired Landry, because Bum Bright had it out for Landry. He couldn't stand him, never could. Yes, Landry left getting fired, no doubt. Atleast the guy didn't quit like the pussy that is Parcells. That's all he does. The shit gets rough, he packs up his fucking ball and goes home. Parcells and Landry aren't even in the same league coachwise. Parcells couldn't ever be better then Landry.

Yes, Landry is a god to us. Course, MOST of us didn't just jump on the wagon when the Triplets were making this team known again. We suffred throught the shit.

He is clueless Dbair, not a brain cell in his head when it comes to this team. And DEFINATELY ROBBED of two Super Bowls. But,? DId Landry quit? Nope, dude was a man.

C

Cr122

I know, I guess 20 plus winning seasons weren't enough. Give me a break.

Shame on Landry for having a few bad seasons. Boy he sucked...:******

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You're dead wrong on Bill Parcells. Nobody was better. Nobody could show up anywhere in the league in their late 60's and instantly turn a team around.

I honestly wonder how you can see to type, I mean surely there's so much brown Parcells turd smeared across your face that you cant see anything.

C

Cr122

Thomas Wade "Tom" Landry (September 11, 1924 – February 12, 2000) was an American football player and coach. He is legendary for his successes as the coach of the Dallas Cowboys. He is ranked as one of the greatest and most innovative coaches in NFL history, creating many new formations and methods. He invented the now popular 4-3 defense, and the "flex defense" system made famous by the "Doomsday Defense" squads he created during his tenure with the Dallas Cowboys.
Landry won 2 Super Bowl titles (VI, XII), 5 NFC titles, 13 Divisional titles, and compiled a 270-178-6 record, the 3rd most wins of all time for an NFL coach. His 20 career playoff victories are the most of any coach in NFL history. He was named the NFL Coach of the Year in 1966 and the NFC Coach of the Year in 1975.
His most impressive professional accomplishment is his record for coaching the Dallas Cowboys to 20 consecutive winning seasons (1966–1985), an NFL record that remains unbroken and unchallenged. It remains one of the longest winning streaks in all of professional sports history

I'd say that's one hell of a coaching career right there.

Can anyone else show me something better than this from a head coach in Cowboys history? Yeah, that's what I thought.

No one will ever break that 20 consecutive winning seasons streak, not ever.

Top Bottom