Reaction score
Uh the doors are incredible and original.

Not many original bands throughout history.

Feh I don't get that kind of love for the Doors. They are ok. I would buy some of their vinyl records if I could find them.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Feh I don't get that kind of love for the Doors. They are ok. I would buy some of their vinyl records if I could find them.

They are all over.

Rhino put out a 180 gram reissue box set that is fantastic and analogue productions just put out 45rpm 200 gram reissues. I can't wait to get some at 50 bucks its pretty steep per LP though.

I'm a huge fan. Hoping to get to tc this summer so I can go to Venice and la and see all the doors locations.

Reaction score
They are all over.

Rhino put out a 180 gram reissue box set that is fantastic and analogue productions just put out 45rpm 200 gram reissues. I can't wait to get some at 50 bucks its pretty steep per LP though.

I'm a huge fan. Hoping to get to tc this summer so I can go to Venice and la and see all the doors locations.

I like originals. I know you can get repos but I'd rather buy an original even if its a little scratched. My one Beatles album is pretty roached. It's just cool. Still plays.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well I see the vinyl thread is in need of a funeral.

Before it dies I have to say that the doors 180 gram reissues are ridiculously outstanding.

I have listened to strange days and waiting for the sun about 50 times in the past two months or so....

Few better then the boys from Venice.

Not so fast.....I've been really busy. Just bought the Kiss Double Plantinum , Destroyer, Kiss AliveII, Pink Floyd The Wall Albums today. Building my stock back up.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Not so fast.....I've been really busy. Just bought the Kiss Double Plantinum , Destroyer, Kiss AliveII, Pink Floyd The Wall Albums today. Building my stock back up.

Awesome. I stumbled on lick it up a few days ago at half price books by the stadium.

Got a great copy of van morrison's tupelo honey also.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I like originals. I know you can get repos but I'd rather buy an original even if its a little scratched. My one Beatles album is pretty roached. It's just cool. Still plays.

Originals are great, I only buy the reissues if its something I really like and want to listen to a nice clean copy. I have an original waiting for the sun and a reissue. The new 180 gram sounds better. The doors reissues were really well done, not all of them are.

Apparently the pink floyd reissues are lousy and not faithful to the originals. I have the nirvana never mind and unplugged reissues and they sound fantastic. My pet sounds reissue sounds ok.

I am going to books n more in Denton which is a pretty good size record store. For every 10 bucks u spend u get a 3 dollar record free which is pretty cool. I am hoping the prices are fair.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Awesome. I stumbled on lick it up a few days ago at half price books by the stadium.
Got a great copy of van morrison's tupelo honey also.

Nice. Hey, have you ever heard of Duke Jupiter's I'll drink to you? Got that as well. I think the most I paid for an album today was 7 bucks. Mint condition too.

4664.jpg

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Nice. Hey, have you ever heard of Duke Jupiter's I'll drink to you? Got that as well. I think the most I paid for an album today was 7 bucks. Mint condition too.

Not real familiar, I think I have seen them mentioned on MTV or something. I don't have any of there lp's though.

Reaction score
Originals are great, I only buy the reissues if its something I really like and want to listen to a nice clean copy. I have an original waiting for the sun and a reissue. The new 180 gram sounds better. The doors reissues were really well done, not all of them are.

Apparently the pink floyd reissues are lousy and not faithful to the originals. I have the nirvana never mind and unplugged reissues and they sound fantastic. My pet sounds reissue sounds ok.

I am going to books n more in Denton which is a pretty good size record store. For every 10 bucks u spend u get a 3 dollar record free which is pretty cool. I am hoping the prices are fair.

I have the Nirvana Nevermind one too. It's awesome

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I have 9 crates of Drum and Bass. I should change my username to "boom selector". :B&B:

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
They came out with CDs recently.

Got that covered too, homie.
578992_4410922985157_694986152_n_zps54b1b2f4.jpg

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Kenny Chesney sucks. I hate when all my skips are used up and he starts singing on my pandora station.

Top Bottom