Reaction score
why print the mugshot of a person who wasn't even charged with anything? I'd no sooner print the photo of a rape victim who killed in self-defense.
Well, you don't have a mugshot of someone who wasn't charged, so you can't really print it. And there's probably the desire to, you know, get the mug shots right. Clearly JBond's source didn't do that. Funny, no one cares about that.

Regardless, the mug shots have been released. Your beef with their non-release is a moot point.

Reaction score
It blows that taxpayer money is now going to be allocated in order to feed and house these idiots for 60 years. People would think twice about doing this kind of shit if you just live broadcast their Saw-style death online. Make them apologize, shit their pants, and beg for mercy right as you torture them for a few hours before death.

I don't think that the thought of going to prison for life is a scary concept for youth these days.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, you don't have a mugshot of someone who wasn't charged, so you can't really print it. And there's probably the desire to, you know, get the mug shots right. Clearly JBond's source didn't do that. Funny, no one cares about that.

Regardless, the mug shots have been released. Your beef with their non-release is a moot point.

But many MSM outlets are avoiding them like the plague. That's the point.

Reaction score
But many MSM outlets are avoiding them like the plague. That's the point.

LOL

It has been on every other twitter post, website, and national channel I've watched today. You're being a rabble rouser #hostile

Reaction score
They were just released by the Duncan PD this afternoon. I just did a search and ABC news, NBC News, CBS News and Fox News all have the mugshots up.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It blows that taxpayer money is now going to be allocated in order to feed and house these idiots for 60 years. People would think twice about doing this kind of shit if you just live broadcast their Saw-style death online. Make them apologize, shit their pants, and beg for mercy right as you torture them for a few hours before death.

I don't think that the thought of going to prison for life is a scary concept for youth these days.

I like your thinking UV. I think there's a chance for us to be buds afterall.

Reaction score
So in less than 4 days, every national media outlet in the nation got mugshots up for 3 juveniles? Not sure how this is an issue...

Reaction score
I changed my mind.

I really don't think I want to know what sp thinks if he wants to be fellated by mb4 first.

Reaction score
So in less than 4 days, every national media outlet in the nation got mugshots up for 3 juveniles? Not sure how this is an issue...
It's not. But that's not gonna stop those who want to try to make it an issue.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

hardly

I posted five links to bigtime news outlets which omitted mugshots. The NYT, which bills itself as the newspaper of record, doesn't even bother to cover the story, let alone post mugshots. how is that even possible?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hardly

I posted five links to bigtime news outlets which omitted mugshots. The NYT, which bills itself as the newspaper of record, doesn't even bother to cover the story, let alone post mugshots. how is that even possible?

Their CEO President Dunderhead Obama wouldn't approve

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Top Bottom