dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good work. I tried to find a picture of suspects earlier (even though I already had a description in mind). I'm so sorry he came here and ran into these...people.

This is 100 times worse than the Trayvon Martin case. Let's if it even get's 1% of the coverage.

Nope. Not a word I've heard on it on radio today on any channel. I'm quite sure ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN will be ignoring it too.

Also quite sure we wont see President Douche Bag reaching out the family on this victim either.

Reaction score
What people? Oh yeah, the left-wing race-hustling media that poured gasoline on the fire and tried their best to railroad an innocent man. So desperate was their hunt for the "great white defendant" that they coined a new phrase: white Hispanic. I guess he was juuuust white enough.
Enough people for it to go viral on social media before the mainstream media really got their teeth into it.

Reaction score
beats me. unlike the Okies, it didn't merit being in the news.
The audience/ratings determines what "merits" being in the news.... it was merited.

And if you don't know how long it was before Zimmerman's mug hit the news, then it's kinda hard to complain about this. Someone has the pictures out there, and this happened Friday evening.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The audience/ratings determines what "merits" being in the news.... it was merited.

And if you don't know how long it was before Zimmerman's mug hit the news, then it's kinda hard to complain about this. Someone has the pictures out there, and this happened Friday evening.

why print the mugshot of a person who wasn't even charged with anything? I'd no sooner print the photo of a rape victim who killed in self-defense.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The victim is from a country where there is effective gun control.

He didn't realize that in the U.S. you should carry when jogging. That's the American way. We have rights.

Zero, you are very mistaken regarding effective gun control in Australia. Violent crime is up after their Government confiscated weapons from peaceful people and allowed the criminals to keep theirs.

Just thought you should know.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Wont be in the mainstream media like the Trayvon Martin case I'm sure

Wonder why that is????

This is 10 times more egregious than that case

Probably because you can't find anyone who thinks it's actually okay.

Reaction score
pcmqZ8t.jpg

Reaction score
So its bb then. wgaf that ****** isn't on my radar. I bring him there and then he's a piece of shit

Suck my dick. If you want to know what i think ask midhostile or realitysheik to make it happen. I'll deliver coke and skittles in my hoodie. Run and tell that

Top Bottom