Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That Weeden can play, and win.

That Christine Michael can play and be productive.

What else did we learn today that the Dallas coaching morons didn't know?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm curious what the excuses will be for other coaches being able to get something out of Christine Michael and Brandon Weeden so quickly after we gave up on them.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
OH - we also learned that yet another team can lose its starting, franchise quarterback, and still win with a unknown, inexperienced backup. Bengals today, anyone? They join this season's LONG list of teams who keep on winning after they lose their starting QB.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm curious what the excuses will be for other coaches being able to get something out of Christine Michael and Brandon Weeden so quickly after we gave up on them.

Which means we are stuck with Garrett. otherwise, he'll go somewhere and excel.:crapstorm

Reaction score
I learned that Washington has a decent young starting QB. So do the Broncos. OBJ is an incredible player who can't be stopped if he applies himself.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That Weeden can play, and win.

That Christine Michael can play and be productive.

What else did we learn today that the Dallas coaching morons didn't know?

This is a process Dooms. Its putting together good days. Its high effort. Its doing things the right way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I truly believe the Weeden thing could be what makes Jerruh blow his stack. Watching him possibly lead the Texans into the playoffs you would think is potentially the last straw.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, and Hopkins can put together a 1,000 yard/10 TD season with a bunch of bums at QB. Sorry, Dez.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
did Hopkins have foot surgery and miss 5 or 6 games?
Excuses everything, right?

One of my FB friends is a total Homer, but posted this last night:

I wish Dez would learn how to run routes. It would improve his game tremendously from how he tries to out muscle people.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Your mindless hate of him is ridiculous

He's a great player. Needs a stronger coach pushing his buttons than the red headed stooge, but he's put up huge numbers and he genuinely cares about working his ass off and winning. We don't have enough players like that here.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
did Hopkins have foot surgery and miss 5 or 6 games?

Dez has done nothing since his return (eight games ago) and Hopkins has been dealing with Cassel types all year, so
sticking-tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Your mindless hate of him is ridiculous
But.... again you ignore where I have defended him all season on most things, blaming the coaching for even his undisciplined actions. This does not mean I won't still call out his undisciplined actions. The problems continue because they are allowed to continue.
He's a great player.
Can't run routes worth a shit, can't outrun anyone. Can make people miss in open field and can jump pretty good. He's not in any way "great."

You're not at all objective.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't run routes worth a shit, can't outrun anyone. Can make people miss in open field and can jump pretty good. He's not in any way "great."

You're not at all objective.

I guess he puts up those numbers by accident.

Hell maybe its other teams feel sorry for him and let him produce.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I guess he puts up those numbers by accident.
He can't run routes worth a shit, and can't outrun anyone.

Imagine if he could - if he only just improved his route running a smidge. He can't get faster but he CAN improve technically.

But again - that's on the coaching.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eh.

His route running has vastly improved dude. If it hadn't, he wouldn't be catching 80-90 passes a yr and all those touchdowns.

The guy is a shell of himself this yr. He's playing through what for some guys was a season ending type injury. Hell there were people who thought he might be done for 8-12 weeks or more when it originally happened. He had surgery and came back in less than half a season. Any other team's guy did that and you'd be slobbering all over his johnson talking about what a warrior that guy was.

And nobody in football had the handicap our receivers had this year with that bum Cassel throwing the ball. Worst QB in the league hands down.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
His route running has vastly improved dude. If it hadn't, he wouldn't be catching 80-90 passes a yr and all those touchdowns.
Vastly improved from what? His rookie year? He's still got a lot to improve on from the technical aspects. He is not polished at all, still basically muscles his way through.

Blame injuries, blame quarterbacking. Keep defending the dumb player. But he was a Nowhere Man this year regardless - and the great ones never are.

Top Bottom