Reaction score
LOL

It's encouraging to see thread after thread of ginger bashing. That hasn't happened in awhile bc people were feeling good during last year's run when ginger also equally sucked just as much as he always has sucked.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That pissed me off more than anything

4th and 2 at the 10 down by 17 against the SB champs who were averaging 39 points a game and you kick a FG? WTF Carrot Top? You have no business being a HC

we needed every TD we could get and he plays it safe and goes for the easy 3!

Worst case scenario the pats take over within 10 yards of the GL

With the way we were sacking Brady up to that point there was a chance to back them up further or even get a safety in the best case scenario

Carrot Top is the death of this team! Even with all of our injuries we could have won every single game with simple good coaching

Instead we are 2-3 when we should be 4-1

The defense would have seen that you were at least trying.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
LOL

It's encouraging to see thread after thread of ginger bashing. That hasn't happened in awhile bc people were feeling good during last year's run when ginger also equally sucked just as much as he always has sucked.

I think most of us knew that this team won IN SPITE of Garret, and not because of him. He had been stripped of his play calling duties, and Linehan had a greater say in the offense. We saw scree both RB and WR, which were absent under Garrett. There was a bit more creativity. Just imagine if we had the pass rush against the Packers last year, that we did against the Pats.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The defense would have seen that you were at least trying.

And so would his players! How do you think that makes them feel? They bust their ass for the HC only to have him give up on them at the goal line and accept a FG instead of having the faith in them to go for it on 4th when you are down by 17! It shows he has no faith in them at all.

If they go for it and get the TD that would have given the team a much needed spark and help rally them and get them pumped

Instead they walk away from that series feeling defeated

Just a stupid call and missed opportunity on his part

Reaction score
I think most of us knew that this team won IN SPITE of Garret, and not because of him. He had been stripped of his play calling duties, and Linehan had a greater say in the offense. We saw scree both RB and WR, which were absent under Garrett. There was a bit more creativity. Just imagine if we had the pass rush against the Packers last year, that we did against the Pats.

For sure. Jerry is gonna have to pay Hardy now. McClain is probably even more important since Sean Lee is made of the glass you see with fire extinguisher cases.

We'd be in great shape for next year if Ginger accidentally got left out in the sun for more than 15 mins and died.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Come on guys,Jerry has the most valuable pro sports franchise on the planet and we get to hear his thoughts almost every day.
That's all that matters.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For sure. Jerry is gonna have to pay Hardy now.

We can dump Weeden and McMuffin and use their salary cap hit to make room for Hardy's big contract at the end of the season. That's assuming Hardy keeps his nose clean and proves he is worth resigning. I know he will prove it on the field which is evident by his first game as a Cowboy. Now the coaches and PR ppl just need to coach him to shut the hell up and say no comment a lot more often and he will be fine

Reaction score
Yup. Hardy is a beast. I do not give a shit about athletes beyond whether or not they entertain me on Sunday. If Peyton Manning saves an orphanage on Saturday, good for him. If he is boring to watch on Sunday though, he can go right on and fuck himself.

A lot of people want these guys to mean more to them than just entertainers. That's a murky route to go down. Relying on 25 year old millionaires who are largely uneducated to be role models is never a good idea.

It's good that some of them use their celebrity platform to affect positive change but it's by no means their responsibility to do so.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Relying on 25 year old millionaires who are largely uneducated to be role models is never a good idea.

:lol In a nutshell.
They probably wouldn't be as bad as they are if the public weren't sucking their crotches for being good at... entertainment.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The way I look at it is when a player is off the field that is his own time. What he chooses to do after work is none of my business. Just like what I do after work is none of my employers business

Unless a player does something off the field to affect his availability or ability to play on Sunday. Then that's a problem. Otherwise it simply none of my business what he does while not working

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The way I look at it is when a player is off the field that is his own time. What he chooses to do after work is none of my business. Just like what I do after work is none of my employers business

Unless a player does something off the field to affect his availability or ability to play on Sunday. Then that's a problem. Otherwise it simply none of my business what he does while not working
Of course, none of this is relevant to their contract, and the provisions within about behavior on and off the field while a representative of the team and being paid millions.
Where is dbair? He's conspicuously absent.
Interesting huh.

Reaction score
Two games too late. This coaching staff is always behind when it comes to adjustments and don't even think about innovation. We'll never have some patriot-like controversy over whether an offensive set was legal or not. That would require an actual coach.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's official, they just made the announcement

Cassell is starting week 8

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Two games too late. This coaching staff is always behind when it comes to adjustments and don't even think about innovation. We'll never have some patriot-like controversy over whether an offensive set was legal or not. That would require an actual coach.

And this shit of continuing to go with Leary, while keeping Collins inactive. Blows my mind.

Top Bottom