Reaction score
It’s always the Christians that have the least compassion towards their fellow man. They can “fuck off and die” lol.

As an Atheist, i believe everyone has a right to affordable healthcare. The system is obviously broken.
As previously discussed, this really has nothing to do with personal spiritual beliefs.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My tax burden is high enough.

If my neighbor gets cancer and he has no insurance, he can fuck off and die. Take that being a burden to society shit and shove it up your non-insured ass.

Smaller government is the key.

Real talk.

Wow.

That's one of the worst things I have ever read here.

Did u learn this at church last Sunday from your local pastor?

Reaction score
As previously discussed, this really has nothing to do with personal spiritual beliefs.

In this thread it does. I agree with the one Atheist/Agnostic and disagree with the Christians. I am sure there are exceptions but the world views tend to be different.

I am not knowledgeable like many of you in politics or law but i know when something isn’t working.

Reaction score
In this thread it does. I agree with the one Atheist/Agnostic and disagree with the Christians. I am sure there are exceptions but the world views tend to be different.

I am not knowledgeable like many of you in politics or law but i know when something isn’t working.

Just admit you want a hand out like superpunk, and be done with it.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I personally love paying exorbitant rates for insurance that I never use. Don't lump me in with the freeloaders.

Reaction score

If you're not knowledgeable in politics or law, why would you just assume that in a small sample size of three if you don't agree with two of them that it means that they have the least compassion for their fellow man? It's just an inflammatory reaction based on what you think the two of us are like. Middy and I aren't the same person nor do we agree on everything. You have no idea how much compassion I have for my fellow man, or what I do to show that.

I happen to think giving the government more of my money is just going to cause more problems and not fix anything. Like I said, nothing to do with my personal spiritual beliefs. It has everything to do with my views on the effectiveness of huge government.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Reaction score
Hey.... lookit! sp is quoting bible verses despite making concerted efforts to routinely mock the religion. Cool.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Top Bottom