Reaction score
I believe Adrianna was somebody else's guma early in season 1. And later she mentions the movie swingers which drea de Mateo was in which I thought was weird

Reaction score
Gino/Vito was used again in another episode as a repair guy who comes to build a ramp for the crippled guy that Richie ran over.

Can't get over how frumpy Meadow looks in season 2.

And Christophers fucking unibrow is pissing me off.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I remember working with a guy who got really into the Sopranos. He would call his brother and talk to him about the show like he was personally involved with it. I thought it was so funny.

Reaction score
Watching the series finale then the series or premiere the next day, holds up very well. Junior me too s something about tony always thumbing his nose at ny.

Gandolfinis got great stage presence but he totally blew at times. He changed his accent dramatically .

Aj sucks too, real talk I should've played that kid

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Watching the series finale then the series or premiere the next day, holds up very well. Junior me too s something about tony always thumbing his nose at ny.

Gandolfinis got great stage presence but he totally blew at times. He changed his accent dramatically .

Aj sucks too, real talk I should've played that kid

I hated AJ. All he ever did was whine. I was hoping that the rope was shorter when he took a dive.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Furio was underrated

[video=youtube;Ywnn0jNmDIw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ywnn0jNmDIw[/video]

Kilyin

Reaction score
Tony Soprano: [over the phone] It's a bad connection so I'm gonna talk fast! The guy you're looking for is an ex-commando! He killed sixteen Chechen rebels single-handed!

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: Get the fuck outta here.

Tony Soprano: Yeah. Nice, huh? He was with the Interior Ministry. Guy's like a Russian green beret. He can not come back and tell this story. You understand?

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: I hear you.

[hangs up]

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.

Christopher Moltisanti: His house looked like shit.

[video=youtube;V4OakqPbUj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4OakqPbUj0[/video]

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I liked the intervention they had for Chris's drug problem. There would be less addicts with an intervention beat-down program for druggies.

Top Bottom